✿✼:*゚🍀:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑🍁Chapter 23-Too close for comfort

Let's not drag this
just by the way your feeling

......

Ji-ho pov

Ji-ho pov.

The audition was a blast. The directors were mesmerised by your visuals. They can't believe that Jisoo from Blackpink got a beautiful twin sister.

They were even impressed that you are studying at a Sky university. There were over a hundred auditionees, but you didn't care. This was your first audition as yourself.

You drove home in high spirits. Your parents are not at home, and they are still busy restructuring certain departments within the company.

You wonder how Jisoo first debut MC went. She's very charming and fierce so.She'll look the part, and she's an extrovert.

At home, you decide to look at the clothes you will pack for your trip to America

At home, you decide to look at the clothes you will pack for your trip to America. You're so excited about your life. You 23 years old. Ready to explore the world.

You had your airphones on listening to your playlist of Blackpink, Twice and Red velvet. Although Jisoo hates them, especially the rude Irene, you don't know what they did to her.

You make sure you have cute summer dressers. You hope you'll be able to make American friends brush up on your English.

It's already 9 pm. Your parents are already at home. Your dad came with take away food, and you just took your chicken nuggets and went back to packing.

You heard Jisoo greet your parents and her footsteps sound ominous; you wonder what went wrong.

She looks livid as she is standing with folded hands in your bedroom doorway . You raise your eyebrows at her looking at her breathing. Is she getting an asthmatic attack or something? Something is seriously wrong with your unnie.

She is beyond herself," Ji-ho tell me it isn't true"...

"What are you talking about? Did something happen at the show?" You pack some t-shirts in.

" Ji-ho, please be honest with me...please.I'm puzzled. What happened between you and Min Yoongi?" She asked breathlessly.

"W...what?" You almost choke on your chicken nugget. What does she know?OMG! She found out about your involvement.