✿✼:*゚🍀:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑🍁Chapter 58- A familiar face

As you nervously stepped into the Min family home, you were met with warm smiles and open arms

As you nervously stepped into the Min family home, you were met with warm smiles and open arms. Mr. Min, Yoongi's father, enveloped you in a loving embrace, his eyes sparkling with joy at welcoming you into their family.

"Ji-ho, we're so happy to have you here," he said, his voice filled with genuine affection. "You're part of the Min family now, and we want you to feel loved and accepted."

Mrs. Min embraced you with excitement. "You're adorable! We've been eagerly waiting for this day to have you as part of our family."

Yoongi, unable to contain his excitement, beamed with joy as he watched his parents' warm reception of you. His loving relationship with his parents was evident in how they interacted; their bond was strong and unbreakable.

"I'm so glad you're here," Yoongi said, his eyes beaming joyfully. "My parents adore you already."

The atmosphere was cheerful and lighthearted as you gathered around the table for lunch. Mr. and Mrs. Min regaled you with stories from Yoongi's childhood, sharing fond memories and laughter as they enjoyed each other's company.

Throughout the meal, filled with tasty Korean dishes, you couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by the love and warmth radiating from Yoongi's family. It starkly contrasted yourringing, where love and affection were scarce commodities, and the dinner table was usually a place of arguments and misunderstandings.

Mr. Min eagerly shared stories around the lunch table. "Remember when Yoongi tried to cook for the first time and almost burned the kitchen down?"

Mrs Min started laughing. "Yes, and he blamed it on the faulty stove!"

As they continued their cheerful lunch, Mr Min couldn't resist sharing more heartwarming childhood stories of Yoongi and his older brother, Geum Jae

Mr. Min's gummy smile was contagious. "And then there was the time when Yoongi and his older brother, Geum Jae, decided to build their temple in the backyard."

"

Mrs. Min chimed in, "Oh, yes! They spent days gathering materials and sketching out their plans. But when they finally finished, it was more like a crooked shack than a temple!"