✿✼:*゚🍀:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑🍁Chapter 7: Face to face with...the past

Someone has to get off this seesaw
Though I can't
Let's not read each other's face
trying to figure out who's
going to get off or not...

Someone has to get off this seesaw Though I can'tLet's not read each other's face trying to figure out who's going to get off or not

........
The next morning.

You heard a knock on the door. You grudgingly wipe your eyes and contemplate if you should open the door or not. You quickly jump from the bed.

You were combing your hair with your fingers to look presentable and opened the door to meet with a large snack bouquet.

It's a complimentary gift from the hotel with breakfast and dinner vouchers, a complimentary spa voucher, and a special membership card.

Wow...Thank the hotel staff member and took the stuff. You took a Selca and sent it to the group network, but you also send a private message to Jisoo.

Yerin and Tzuyu called to meet you downstairs for breakfast so that you can plan your day out. You decided to sit together near a big window with a perfect view of the beach.

You gain excitement for the day as Yerin
pulled out a brief itinerary for the week for you to enjoy a variety of activities in Busan.

You gain excitement for the day as Yerinpulled out a brief itinerary for the week for you to enjoy a variety of activities in Busan

You decided to organize a picnic basket for the beach later. You all wear your cool summery dresses, and flip-flop sandals underneath you have your swimwear on.

You choose to dress in a denim dress with a cute Gucci white handbag for your wallet and phone. TTzuyu'ssoulmate got a call from work, and he needed to cut his vacation with you shortly. So he booked a right plane home and left the SUV for you to use around.

You guys decided to go for a little exploring first. Tzuyu suggests that you use this time to park the car somewhere and just enjoy a walkabout like any cute tourist. You put on your Dior sunglasses, and off you guys go.