✿✼:*゚🍀:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑🍁Chapter 56 - Hectic Schedules

One will get hurt if one person is not there

Both don't wanna become the (bad guy)

Your managers arrived early Monday morning to pick you up. Jisoo returned to the Blackpink penthouse after their Sunday evening rehearsals. Jisoo contacted you, complaining that her entire body was suffering, and the group is set to perform at the Konkuk University festival today. They are overjoyed to be featured artists at such a prestigious university.

You're relieved you don't have to be in Jennie's company. Her pettiness has left your emotions vulnerable. You're at a loss for saving your relationship with her. People may become delusional at times. Jennie's unhealthy obsession with Yoongi is troubling, and having her best friend lust after her soulmate isn't reassuring.

You had feelings for Yoongi for six years, and they never dissipated but only intensified. Lisa personally texted you and tried to console you by encouraging you not to take Jennie so seriously. Jennie will come around, but you are sceptical. Your connection with Jennie has been shattered due to your loose mouth, sister. You and Jennie are thought to be the closest. You're her Unnie and adore her as a sister, not just a band member.

Rose also texted you to let you know about the next rehearsal schedule for the new comeback music video. The following week, she even informed you about her private, discrete date with the famous actor and how they agreed to date. You smirk because Rose sounds extremely joyful and in love.

But your week will be full because your soulmate will return, and the two of you will see his parents in Daegu before spending a day with Bangtan and meeting BangPD, who will terrify you. You're hoping the famed Bangtan will like you as Ji-Ho rather than Jisoos' twin sister.

You grab your totebag and phone and enjoy the ride with your managers. You liked them right away, and they made you feel at ease. You can't believe you have individual managers for yourself. Your schedule appears to be jam-packed.

Seorom smiled, gazing at you in the car mirror. "Ms. Kim, let Hojin fill you in. Today, you have two crucial shoots: Dazed and Dior. Your audition for the main part of a new Kdrama is on Tuesday. Just send her the script again via email, Hojin. The director would like you to focus on page 5. The main lead's monologue."

You grinned widely as you nodded. "Many thanks. I've already read the screenplay. There is not much complexity to the monologue."

Not saying no to the Dior cosmetic shoot for Jisoo almost makes you anxious. However, this is preferable to performing at Konkuk University all day. It is sincerely hoped that Jisoo will have sufficient energy and refrain from exerting herself excessively.

Hojin grins; her wide smile is so endearing. "Ms. Kim, you have a full day of rehearsals and press releases for the music video after two days off from rest. Yes, indeed! Next week, you and the director are going to have lunch. After that, you may relax until we find out whether you have been cast in the new drama. If so, the next several months will be busy with magazine interviews, press releases, photo sessions, and lunches with the actors and producers."

You just took a breath and wondered how BTS manages their demanding schedules. Yoongi and you will find it difficult to spend time together because of your busy schedules. What will you do when you return to the USA and he is on tour? But you heard they would get a month off to relax and be young.

 What will you do when you return to the USA and he is on tour? But you heard they would get a month off to relax and be young