✿✼:*゚🍀:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑🍁Chapter 51:Friendship on fire

Both don't wanna became the (bad guy)

Ji-ho Pov

That night, the atmosphere was tense....no one knew what had transpired. Lisa was trying to console Jennie, who was sobbing in her room. You knock on her door, tears running down your cheeks.

You had no idea how much Jennie truly loved your soulmate. How are you going to make things right? You are unable to inform her of your present predicament. She'll be even more devastated if she finds out she has no hope and has to witness your and Yoongi's love when it's revealed. You are deeply in love with your soulmate. You were given him by FATE. He's yours for the long run. You waited four years for a miracle, and now that you've found your mate, you want everyone to be as happy as you are for them.

But Jennie was inconsolable. Rose and Jisoo were sitting in the living room, looking downcast. You don't even want to talk to your blabbermouth sister. She always ruins things for you. And you had it with her.

You were still standing in front of Jennie's door when you knocked.

"Please, Jen, let me explain..." you spluttered out.

"You know our girl code, but nooo... you had to go after what I wanted!!! " She yelled loudly, but then the door swung open with meaning. You were caught off guard and looked into her red-rimmed eyes as she exploded at your wide and shocked face.

 You were caught off guard and looked into her red-rimmed eyes as she exploded at your wide and shocked face

You tried to speak, "Jennie--I--," but your throat was dry.

Jennie was outraged and loathed you. She pushed you out of her way as you nearly tripped against the wall. You were terrified of her unwarranted rage. She was extremely upset. Lisa was flabbergasted by Jennie's attitude and out-of-character behavior. Jisoo and Rose rushed up when they saw Jennie and Lisa in the hallway in front of the doorway, as well as a very sad Ji-ho standing there with pure pain in her eyes.

You knew Jennie would not forgive you that quickly. She is more hurt than angry.

She waves a finger at you, her voice trembling with inner turmoil, "How...how could you do that to me ?..Ji-ho, you're my sister. Why? ... Please explain why you pursued Suga. You already know how much I like him... We talked about him...I told you everything I was feeling...and you sat there and listened...but you wanted him for yourself." With great anguish, she strangled it.

"It is not what you think...Jennie," you clenched your lips, your face wet with tears. Suga and I have been friends since camp. ."

"What! You've known him since that time...but you've never told anyone! You're such a totally fake sister... I so hate you, and I don't want you to be with us while we perform." She shrieks furiously.

Everyone looked at Jennie in disbelief. Unthinkable: Blackpink without Ji-ho.

You looked shocked, does she hate you like that?