✿✼:*゚🍀:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑🍁Chapter 5: The Blackpink House

If it was love, and if it is the word love itself,
would there be any need to repeat it?
It seems like we're both tired
and holding the same card in our hands
Then, well...

...........

After the exhaustion from studying and writing exams, you can't wait just to recoup and rest. You and your two best friends plan to go to Busan for a well-deserved beach vacation. Tzuyu's soulmate booked a luxury beach hotel for you guys. You were so excited about the summer vacation and the prospects of graduating.

Tzuyu is completing her Journalism degree. Yerin opts for a Business degree. She already saved up for a small franchise in the Nail and Beauty business. You will support her, and she wants you to be a silent partner which you agreed.

Yerin already found a cute little shop in the Coex Mall in Seoul. She wants to attract the wealthiest celebrities. You advise her for a shop in Gangnam-gu. You'll go 50-50 in the business, but she will run it as you're about to study further and if everything goes well, overseas.

Nobody knows what you are planning to do. You decided to apply for next year's summer acting program and apply for your graduate studies in the USA, but you didn't inform your parents, Jisoo, and the management.

Your mom will force you to comply with the contract. You continuously get emotionally blackmailed to what Jisoo is concerned. You're almost 23 years, and your parents, more from your mom's side are getting fidgety that you haven't met your soulmate yet. You wished you were Tarnished, never to stress about soulmates.

You and your friends decided to go to a cute coffee shop near the university. Just to relax and drink something hot or cold. You opt for Dok-Dabong cafe. Many of the students love this cafe for studies or romantic dates.

Tzuyu ordered an iced frappuccino and cream cheese bagel, and Yerin ordered a vanilla cappuccino and a giant chocolate chip cookie. Still, you opt for hazelnut, latte, and strawberry mini pancakes. You know it's against the rules to become fat, but you need comfort food.

Tzuyu sipped from her straw. " Guys we need to stream "Boombayah like never before. It needs to be at no one on Spotify. We can't let Bangtans N.O hit the top spot."

Yerin shook her head" Why must the kings and queens always compete so fiercely? BTS sometimes deserves to break records. They got to the top without any help."

You got a lump in your throat hearing their name. It seems you'll never get away from him, even when you relax their name will unsettle you. When Jisoo told you that she got an offer to be a host for one of the music shows the next year 2017.BTS might make their comeback on that stage. You almost choked on your spicy black bean noodles.

You told her that you would not be able to go. She doesn't need you there because it's not a performance. Then Jisoo stresses that she will always need you.