✿✼:*゚🍀:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑🍁Chapter 2-Date on the river

Before we knew it,
we both became sick of meaningless waste of emotions
A repeated seesaw, seesaw game
Having come this far,
I got sick of, got sick of it.

......

The next day was the last day of the camp. The trainees had reached a mutual understanding and acceptance despite the hatred of some companies. The trainees were excited to have a competitive sports day.

There were archery, basketball, volleyball, and tennis competition. Those who were not very sporty could sit and cheer the teams. The teams were mixed. In one SM, Cube, YG, and two other companies will make up a team. In the other section were Bighit, JYP, and trainees of the companies.

Yoongi was in the basketball competition with Taehuyng, Hosoek, and Jin even tried. Jungkook and Jimin tried archery. Lisa and Rose decided to watch not because of Jenny, who was also competing but mainly the eye candy.

You and some other trainees liked the energy and excitement of contact sports, so they chose to watch volleyball and basketball. Yoongi looked so cool on the court.

Now and then, you'll discreetly make eye contact, and you both know it's forbidden even to pursue anything. On Sunday morning, both of you will leave, never to interact again.

There was a big pool party that evening to celebrate all the winning teams. Yoongi s team won, and they were super excited. There was a buffet meal prepared. The girls /guys wish to indulge themselves but only under the watchful eyes of their noona /unnies and managers.

They had to follow a strict diet, luckily the organizers knew that and catered according to the companies specifications and trainees' diet requirements.

You liked the seafood salad so much and decided to help yourself with another serving. You sense a presence next to you, hovering. You just saw a pale arm going around you to take hold of a small cocktail roll. You could smell the cologne on him. You were sensing him behind you when you looked up into his eyes, and you smiled shyly.

Yoongi glanced around and looked down at you " meet me at the dock at 8 pm -it's a date," he softly uttered in your ear

You quickly nodded, and he just made steady eye contact with you, took a bite of his cocktail roll and, without a word, casually took your salad bowl out of your hand with a smirk, he said,

"Thanks...I'll have this", and with a wink, he left you speechless.

You protest," what the-...hey is m-" but Yoongi already walking away to the other guys.

You just shook your head and turned back to the table, dishing yourself another bowl of salad. The butterflies couldn't leave your tummy, and he officially asked you out.