✿✼:*゚🍀:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑🍁 Chapter 25- Countdown...to pain

This repeating seesaw game

Let's stop now.

The night of Mnet Music Countdown where BTS will have an explosive Comeback of their "Not Today". Single. The music video was one of the most viewed on YouTube. Bangtan was on a roll to world domination.

You and Yerin were busy at the shop. You were busy setting up the software and accounts. You hired a cute bookkeeper so that Yerin can manage the shop.

Two days after the opening, you had your hands full with the booking. You and Yerin were super excited. You arrange to come at least twice a month to Seoul.

You were tired when you got home at 4 pm. You just want to rest and relax and complete your packing.

Just when you enter your driveway, you got a frantic call from your mom. What now?

"Hi Eomma...!" you greet tiredly.

"O gosh!Ji-ho where are you?" You wonder why she sounds so frantic.

"I'm at home now, parking my car...what's it...is everything ok? ..Eomma," you sound concerned.

" No, I've got a call from Lisa. Jisoo got an asma attack this afternoon. Her chest got constricted, and it seems she has a mild attack of flu. She was supposed to go to rehearsal at 5 pm. The show starts at 7 pm.Ji-ho... we are at YG. I just got here from work...come over now!" Typical mom...nobody thinks about your life...always Jisoo.

"Omg! no! What must I do?"...your breath hitch, and you fear the worse...please God. You can't be a stand-in now, not after he confronted Jisoo. You don't want to see him. You hoped to leave Seoul without ever see him again... now this.

"You need to stand in for her...the script is here at the office. Come, you need to be the actress you've studied for...your sister needs youJi-ho..." your mom rants on. Your eyes started to tear up. Now your mom wants to acknowledge your acting skills. You feel so tired already.

"Ok Eomma... I'm coming, tell sis she mustn't worry" you sigh dejectedly and make your way to the agency.
After a few minutes, You reach the agency. Paramedics are busy with Jisoo.

You rush to your sister and hold her hands why they attend to her. The Blackpink girls stood nervously around until Jisoo is stable. She inhaled deeply and smiled weakly up to you. The company paramedics left the room. Your mom stood there with Jisoo's clothes.

"I'm so sorry, sister, I know you were busy at the shop, and you might be tired...but please help me. We are not revealed yet, so I can't say I'm sick"...She tearfully said.

You hugged her," it's ok, Chi Choo...where is the script. Please enlighten me what is expected...."

Rose gave you the programme schedule and MC script. Jisoo hair is, fortunately, dark. You are quickly taken to the stylist offices and get your hair coloured shampooed in a beautiful dark brown colour.

YG called the studio, informing them you'll be a little late. They must expect you at 5:15 pm. It's not even 5 pm yet.

While your hair is blower dried, Jisoo and your mom slipped out at the private exit. Jisoo must get rest.

You rehearsed and checked how you would present the show luckily there will be another celebrity that will host with "Jisoo". You are very nervous. The managers and Blackpink encourage you to try your best, and you can do it.

You nodded and studied your lines with the girls, and then you left when you have done. Your manager took you to the studio.

You never met the celebrity host. They were very excited to see you. You were your friendly self. The two of you were taken into the wardrobe and dressed and made up.