✿✼:*゚🍀:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑🍁Chapter 57- Meeting the Mins

Later...

You headed home after the audition for the new drama series in the director's private office. Despite your nervousness, the production crew at Director Jo Hyun-Tak's office was remarkably friendly, urging you to read the script for him.

You were taken aback when your manager Seorom and acting agent mentioned that this director typically only cast professionals, not rookies like yourself, leaving you doubtful about securing the role

While Rose and Jisoo sent comforting messages before your Dior shoot, Jennie's open ghosting left a pang in your heart, even though you managed to smile at your bandmates. Surprisingly, Lisa sent cute emojis, wishing you luck.

The gesture from Lisa overshadowed the sadness over Jennie's behaviour, leaving you to wonder if being with Yoongi had caused the strain in your friendship with her.

You and your new management team discussed the audition on your way back.

Seorom grinned from his seat beside the driver, "See? You were nervous for nothing. The director adored you the moment you stepped into that office. You even won over the staff."

Softly shaking your head, you replied, "I thought he only wanted me because of the allure of the Blackpink twins."

Seorom snorted, "Oh, please! You're a tremendous asset to the agency. Your stage performances as a student and your acting in Epik's music videos showcase your duality. You're truly unique, Ji-Ho. Never doubt yourself. You and Jisoo are very different. She's confident and extroverted, but you possess depth, high emotional intelligence, and exceptional talent across all artistic realms-academics, modelling, dancing, singing, and now, exploring acting. You're the complete package, my girl."

His words widened your eyes, a warmth flooding your soul that almost brought tears. Besides your soulmate and your dad, Seorom's speech deeply touched you, especially considering the uncertainty stemming from being an unwanted child. Hearing such value from someone outside your family evoked strong emotions.

With a tearful smile, you said, "Thank you, Seorom. I couldn't understand why my agent sent me the script for the female lead; I was shocked. Yeong Ro was a supporting character, but realising it's the main lead was mind-blowing. I was so scared, but as I read the lines, the director stopped me after a while. He had me read the entire first episode, including the emotional parts..."

Seorom beamed, "You were marvelous, Ji-Ho. Be proud of yourself. Your first major role after the reveal and your acting debut will be significant. The audience will adore you."

Smirking, you continued, "When Hyun-Tak said, 'Ji-Ho, you are indeed Yeong Ro,' I was shocked. He practically threatened to inform my agency that I was taking the part because I was the real Yeong-Ro. I still feel like I'm dreaming."

Inhaling deeply, you looked at your thrilled manager, feeling incredibly lucky and blessed to be acknowledged as Ji-Ho and not simply as Jisoo.

Seorom smirked. "Now you'll have to move back to Seoul."