✿✼:*゚🍀:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑🍁Chapter 16: Destiny Call...

If you don't have feelings for me anymore,
being on this seesaw is dangerous,
dangerous...

If you don't have feelings for me anymore,being on this seesaw is dangerous, dangerous

The Min family enjoyed a fabulous time on the Destiny Call Yoongis' Yacht. They docked the yacht in a marina in Busan. He wants to take his family to the Philippines by sailing comfortably from coast to coast.

Yoongi had a good time working on his relationship with his father. His brother was playing games in the lounge. His mother was instructing Yoongis personal crew chef what to prepare for dinner. They will enjoy new crap, shrimps and prawns with lots of salads.

Yoongi and his father are in the Jacuzzi on the deck, relaxing with a glass of wine talking about random stuff

Yoongi and his father are in the Jacuzzi on the deck, relaxing with a glass of wine talking about random stuff. He's dealing with his fame and future. They will have a lovely family dinner later. The family is very proud of the accomplishments of their youngest son.

At first, they were very disappointed because they find pride in academic excellence. The art world was unstable, mostly when Yoongi was more into writing songs than school. He was an exemplary student. He did well, was a school prefect an all, but he just decided to leave his university courses to pursue music they genuinely disagree.

He and his father had a heated fight which resulted in him leaving home to go on his own to Seoul before reaching 21 years; it was a bitter pill for his dad to swallow. Geum-Jea was warning them to start caring more for their son career choice is it better to accept or resent them for life?. When they found out how passionate he was with his music and his accident, he wanted to quit.

They had to make a hard choice; will they choose to lose him forever or accept his career. It was tough for his dad to accept a music career. Now they are enjoying the fruit of acceptance. They even attended some of his concerts in South Korea. His brother always comes to the shows; he knows and loves all the BTS members.

When his band started to get more famous, their so-called extended families began to name drop as if they were there for this family.