✿✼:*゚🍀:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑🍁Chapter 47:Aftermath

Let's not drag this

just by the way your feeling

Yoongi's eyes were fluttering open to get used to the warm light as the morning sunrays rushed into your bedroom

Yoongi's eyes were fluttering open to get used to the warm light as the morning sunrays rushed into your bedroom. He felt a slight heaviness in his chest. As he smiled gratefully down at his beautiful soulmate, who lay snuggly under his arms, across his chest, For a brief moment, he closed his eyes and thanked God for reuniting him with his soulmate. He pledges to watch after, protect, love, and cherish you alone from now on. He will defend you with his life, and anyone who attempts to harm you will suffer the consequences. They'll have to deal with him one-on-one. On his watch, nobody will touch you.

When Yoongi noticed your wide eyes open, he grinned. You blushed deep scarlet when you looked up and saw you blinking up in his smirking face. Oh, my goodness! Your breath hitched painfully in your throat as you thought about the night before. You and your soulmate didn't waste any time devotedly loving each other.

Yoongi smiles and brushes your dark hair away from your face, "Good morning sweetie, how was your night?" He softly kissed you on the forehead.

You smiled as you studied his adorable face. "Ok, I guess. I didn't have any soul mark attacks in my sleep for the first time in months. Thank you, and did you get a good night's rest?" You asked quietly, touching his chest. Yoongi inhaled deeply at the touch of his soulmate. She knows how to turn him on 100 per cent of the time.

"Oh yeah...how can I not if I slept next to the gorgeous girl ever..." Yoongi waggles his brows teasingly.

"Only you...my handsome kitty...isn't it already time for breakfast?" you teased back as you giggled and softly caressed him on the chest, where his soul mark is located.

"Oh yes...but the only breakfast I need right now is... you," Yoongi said with a sly smirk etched on the corners of his mouth and with that said, he swiftly pulled the duvet over your heads and traps you snugly under him, your eyes widen in stunned silence...

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊° .☆.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊° .☆

Yoongi reluctantly let go of you after 10 a.m. After the aftermath of your love, you were just nestled and cuddled in each other's arms. You couldn't get enough of being in each other's presence. You want to be in each other's embrace. Sejin called Yoongi and urged him to spend his time with his soulmate and that the boys would go to the press conference on their own and apologize for his absence. Yoongi inhaled contentedly, and you smiled broadly, delighted that he wouldn't leave you alone for two hours. After giving your soulmate his desired "breakfast," the two of you prepared to eat some actual breakfast made by your chef. He prepared a delicious American breakfast buffet for you.

Before he sat up, Yoongi kissed you tenderly. "Do you like to take a bath or a shower?"

You chuckle. "The scented baths are my favourite...the bath oils and soaps are delicious...After the bonding, I will appreciate a soak for my stiff limbs and joints. "You caress his cheek as you murmur. You adore your soulmate. Your affection for each other reached new heights after the bonding was completed.