Chapter Fifteen

Holding onto the future.

"Is it okay for him to hold me like that?" Moon says in her mind.

After a few minutes went by, the doctor walks in and ZiTao flinches quickly and falls off the bed. Moon looks down and giggles lightly.

ZiTao slowly gets up and brushes his legs and notices that Moon was smiling.

"I'm glad that my pain is making someone smile." ZiTao groans.

The doctor smirks.

"Pretend you didn't see that." ZiTao says nervously.

"Noted, but may I have Moon for a few minutes? I'll let you know when I'm done talking to her." He says.

ZiTao looks at Moon and she gives him a reassuring look.

"She's been through a lot. Take it easy with her." He says.

"I know what I am doing." The doctor says.

ZiTao walks towards the door and opens and steps out. Moon sighs.

"Ms. Moon? I have some excellent news." The doctor says as he grabs a stool and sits down.

"What's better than me losing my unborn baby?"

"Well, I just hope it'll boost your mood up when I tell you this." He says.

"What is it?"

"The man who has your husband's heart wants to meet up with you. He also told me to tell you that he is taking very care of it." He says.

"Really?! When?! I really want to meet him!" Moon says happily.

"Well to protect everyone's information, I need to if you want to meet up with him."

"Of course! More than anything! I just wanna hear his heart beat for once. I hope they are actually taking care of it." Moon says.

"Good I'll contact him and let you know soon." The doctor gets up and opens the door.

"You can now come in punk head."

ZiTao then walks into the room. ZiTao looks up.

He walks in the room and sits on the stool

He walks in the room and sits on the stool. The doctor walks in and reviews some papers.

"I'll have some antibiotics prescribed for you, and tomorrow morning you can pick then whenever you discharged." He says.