Chapter Twenty-Seven

You Are The Moon To My Earth.

ZiTao watches Moon sleep peacefully after the panic that ZiTao caused her, he felt an uneasy feeling in him. ZiTao slowly gets up and grabs his phone out of his pocket.  He places the phone on his ear.

"ZiTao, do you know what time it is?! It is 1:30 in the morning!! I could be sleeping right now! Do you know how much I worship sleeping?!"

"Fine then. I'll hang up!"

"Wait don't! Let's talk."

He sighs.

"I'm sorry that I woke you up." ZiTao says as he walks out of the room and shuts the door carefully.

Moon slowly wakes up after hearing voices and she then notices ZiTao was gone.

"Where did he go?" She says in her mind.

Moon then gets up and walks towards the door and hears someone speaking.

"It happened again." ZiTao says.

That is when Moon immediately places her against the door to hear his conversation.

"Who is ZiTao speaking too?" Moon says in her mind.

"What happened again?"

"My heart. I've been taking medication for the heart not to reject my body, and I was the verge of dying just a couple of hours ago. What hell am I doing wrong? I thought I followed all of the procedures." ZiTao says.

"Safe to say, we need to go the doctor for a check up."

"I'm freaking out man. I can't die man! Not like this. I just can't! Back then I won't of care if I was going to live or die, but now I can't!" ZiTao says worryingly.

"Calm down man!"

"I can't! I met this girl and I've fallen in love with her! Shes my everything! My reason to keep going in this hell of a place!" ZiTao says.

"IN LOVE!?!?!" Moon thinks.

"I feel like the heart isn't going to last long! I need to survive for her! I don't care if I have to do another surgery! I want to live man. For her!!!" He says.

"Okay man!! Early in the morning I'll pick you up and take you to the hospital."

"If I'm going to die soon, I'd like to spend my final moments with her." ZiTao says.

Moon couldn't believe what she was hearing. It felt like she was being stabbed repeatedly by a sword.

"Don't say that man!!! You'll live!! Talk like that one more time and I'll make sure grandma whoops your ass!"

ZiTao then hangs up and goes to the bathroom. Moon sits up on her bed. She felt like everything was being taken away from her. She just lost her husband and now she feels like ZiTao was being ripped off of her life.

"I can't believe this is going to happen to me again. Do I radiate bad energy?" Moon says in her mind.

To Moon, she felt like ZiTao was sent to her by her guardian angel from above to look after her. ZiTao was her Earth. And for ZiTao, he was her Moon.