Chapter Twenty-Six

A beautiful miracle

After a wholesome day, Moon and ZiTao go home. Moon was kinda nervous but extremely excited. When Moon closes the front door, ZiTao hugs her unexpectedly. Moon gasps in surprise.

"What was that for..?" She smirks.

"I just wanna hug you..." He squeezes her.

Moon hugs him back.

"And I also want to do this." He leans towards her face and Moom closes her eyes.

ZiTao chuckles and kisses her forehead. Moon then opens her eyes in confusion. She expected more than a kiss to her forehead. ZiTao laughed at her reaction and hugs her tightly.

"I hate you for teasing me like that." Moon says.

"I know. There's a lot more coming from me later on." He says.

"You sly boy!" She pushes him off her as he laughs out loud.

"You should see your face." He falls onto his knees and bursts out laughing.

"It gets so funny everytime!" He smacks his thigh as he couldn't contain his laughter in.

"Whenever we reach that time, I'll make sure to tease you so hard that I'll leave you wanting more." She says.

"Huh????" He stops laughing.

"Now that's just pure torture." He says as he gets up.

"Now you know what it feels like wanting more from your partner." She says.

That is when Thunder runs towards them and stares at them and meows strangely loud at them while hissing.

Moon turns on the living room lights and sees her black cat Thunder.  Moon gets on her knees and looks at Thunder.

"Oh my god!" Moon says surprisingly.

"What is it?" ZiTao looks at her.

"Her stomach looks bigger than normal." She says.

"It's probably normal since she been probably sneaking around the nose to eat her favorite food whenever your are not around." ZiTao says.

"I don't think it's that." She says.

"Then what do you think it is?" He looks at her.

"T-Thunder?! Are you pregnant?!"

"That's impossible." ZiTao says.

"I have confirmed it. There's no stray cats around at this time!" Moon says.