Chapter Thirteen

Hopes & dreams destroyed and lost into the dark abyss .

Moon tightly grasps her phones as she accidentally dials Huang ZiTao.

"Girl! His phone broke!!!" She says in pain.

That is when turns it off and tries not to scream due to the excruciating pain she had in her stomach. The pain in her stomach grows bigger and bigger.

That is when her phone went off and she flinches so hard. She then grabs it without looking at the ID caller and thinks Momo has called her.

"Momo!! I need your help! I'm in excruciating pain right now!!"

"You're in pain?! Moon? What's going on?" He asks.

That is when a male voice spoke out loud and Moon released who's voice it was.

"Why did she hang up on me?!"

Zitao then looks at his new phone and checks her location. His eyes widen when he finally sees that she is in her home.

That's is when Moon quickly hangs up for no reason. She then feels something between her legs and sees blood flowing down her leg.

"Oh my god! Oww!!!"

ZiTao bolts out his living room and dashes outside and gets in his car. He turns on the engine of the car. He quickly turns the steering wheel a full 360 degrees as he leaves his house.

He takes the high way and drives around 61 in a 60 mph zone. He dials Moon again, but no answer.

ZiTao finally reaches her home. He gets off the car immediately and runs towards her front door and slams it.

"MOON!!! Are you in there!?" He bangs the door louder.

"I've had enough of this!" He says to himself and backs away a few steps.

He then lifts his leg and slams the door open and runs in her living room and looks for Moon. He then hears Thunder meowing loudly.

He runs upstairs and sees Thunder crying as she was scratching the door. He walks to her and picks her and holds her in his arms.

He slowly lifts one arm up and slightly turns the door knob as his hand was shaking. He quickly opens it and sees Moon laying on the cold hard floor unconscious.

His eyes widen when he sees the huge amounts dried blood stains on her legs. ZiTao also sees that her phone is next to her hand.

He gently puts Thunder down and get down on his knees and he places both of his hands on her cheeks and shakes her lightly.

"Moon! What happened to you?! You were just fine! What happened?! Please answer me!!!"

He got no response from her. His heart begans beating rapidly. He picks her up in bridal style and and runs downs.

He quickly opens the door and gently places her on the passenger seat. He gets in the driver set and calls his doctor as he drives off.

"Whats going on ZiTao?"

"My friend was found on the floor unconscious and has dried blood running down her legs! Please help her!!" ZiTao sounds panicked.

"Bring in her in immediately! I'll have the doctors and nurses ready!"

ZiTao nods and turns off his phone and presses the accelerator on full speed. He was being a complete nervous wreck for some reason.

He felt so much sweat on his face. He arrives at his doctor's and gets off his car and gently carries Moon in his arms.

ZiTao runs in and the doctors and nurse come in with a bed.

"I need a doctor!!!!"

He gently places her down and the doctors put a oxygen mask on her face.

"How long has she been like this?" He asks him.

"About 15 minutes ago. She called me and I heard her groaning as if her stomach was hurting and then it went silent and I went to check up on her and found her laying on the ground unconscious!" ZiTao says.

"Thanks for telling us! We'll take her to the emergency room. Wait here and I'll update you on her current status." The doctor says.

ZiTao nods and he places his hand on his heart as he starts breathing heavily. He pulls out his phone out as he hears his phone vibrating.

"What now Kris!?!?!?"

"Jeez man! What pissed in your soup?!?!" Kris asks.

"I'm in the hospital." ZiTao says.

"Hey man! Are you okay? Did your body reject the heart?!"

"No!! If it rejected it, I would of been dead and I wouldn't be talking to you right now!" ZiTao sighs.

"Then, why are you in the hospital?" Kris asks again.

"A friend of mine collapsed or something." ZiTao says.

"Did something happen to Lay!?!?!"

"What the--!? No!!! You are always jumping to conclusions man!" ZiTao assures him.

"Then who is at the hospital?!" Kris asks.

"A girl I met."

"HOLY SHI-! You have a friend thats a girl?!" Kris Wu asks.

"Shut up man! Shes in serious conditions right now! I found her on her bathroom floor unconscious and she had blood on her."

"Is there any news yet?" Kris asks.

"No. I just took her to the hospital. My heart has never pounded this rapidly, not even for a girl!" ZiTao says.

"Well, call me later when you have any updates on her. I just called to let you know grandma is worried that you haven't been home in a long time." Kris says.

"Tell her I'm doing fine. I'll update you later on the situation." ZiTao says.

"And please take care of that new heart!"

"I am Kris! Why do you have to keep reminding m--!?!"

Then Kris hangs up and ZiTao looks at his phone and sighs as he puts it away.

"Please let her be in good health. Is this what it feels like to be worried about someone you care about?" He asks himself.

🤍~~~TO BE CONTINUED