Chapter Thirty-One

Miracles and Fate.

Moon felt a slight touch in her hand, she flinches quickly as she notices that ZiTao's hand was slightly moving. She was caught by surprise.

Moon leans towards and gently places her ear on his heart. It was beating normally. She also felt his body moving up and down when finally started breathing.

Moon felt a hand on her head, it was stroking her hair. She longed for his touch. It felt like sparks and fireworks were exploding inside her.

"Moon..." He quietly says.

Moon's head quickly shoot up and saw ZiTao half awake. He looks extremely exhausted, but he was finally awake from the long ass coma.

"Wait!? Moon! Didn't they stabbed you yesterday?!" He says as he starts panicking.

Moon chuckles while blushing cutely.

"What is so funny about being stabbed?!" He looks at her with confusion.

"I'm okay now, besides, that happened months ago." Moon clears up the situation.

"M-months?!?!" Then have the doctors already done my heart surgery?!"

Moon nods.

"It was nearly impossible for me to survive! The chance were around 45% or less. The doctor told me that only a miracle would save me from death!" He says in confusion.

ZiTao's eyes caught Moon on a wheelchair, but what really caught his attention was her huge stomach. He takes a huge deep breath and sighs.

"A-are you p-p-pregnant??" He looks directly in her eyes.

Moon shakes her head up and down.

"Don't worrying. It is your baby. I'm 7 and half months pregnant. This baby made through while I was impaled."

A tear falls down from ZiTao's face. He takes his hand out and places if on her belly. He immediately felt a kick. He laughs as he looks at her.

"But I don't get it, we only did it 1 time." He says

"I guess it just happened..." Moon giggles.

"How have you and the baby been without me?"

"We been pulling through in these painful times, but we've made it." She says.

"But my legs haven't advanced much." She says.

"Just give them some time baby." He lean towards and kisses her.

Moon closes her eyes and kisses him back with so much passion.

"And our baby is....??" He pulls away from the kiss.

"A boy!"

"Really?!" He says with happiness.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! This actually happening!" He says excitedly.

"You're more happy than I was when I found out about gender of our baby." Moon laughs.

Within time Zitao took care of himself, especially is heart. Meanwhile, Moon was doing everything she can to be careful with her body while still doing therapy for her legs.