Chapter Eight

The Second encounter.

"Hello? What can I get for you on this fine morning?" An employee asks.

"I would like a Frappuccino and glazed donut, please." Moon smiles as she takes out her credit card.

"That'll be $7.89." The employee says.

Moon scans her credit card. They give Moon her drink and donut. She goes to an empty table and sits down. She looks around and sees a bunch of couples laughing and giggling.

She sighs sadly. She plugs in her head phones and listens to her favorite music in sadness. As the doors open, Moon felt a breeze inside of her. A familiar feeling.

She finally finishes her food and throws it away in the trash. As she was about to leave, she hears a female voice screaming which left her startled.

"Oh my goodness! This young man just fainted!"

"Sir! Are you okay?!"

"Check his pulse!"

"He's barely breathing!"

Moon then turns around and runs over to the stranger on the ground.

Moon pulls out her phone and calls the ambulance and tells them a man just collapsed on the floor.

The ambulance arrives and takes the man to the hospital. Moon didn't know why but she had the sound urge to make sure he was alright, so she got in the ambulance.

They arrive at the hospital and Moon waits out in the waiting room. After several minutes, the doctors tell her that he fainted from the lack of nutrients.

"Would you like to see him?" The doctor says and Moon nods.

Moon walks in the hospital room and the stranger looks up at her as he rubs his eyes.

Moon felt a stranger and familiar vibe about this man

"Why does he look familiar? Have I seen him before?" She says in her mind.

"Why are you looking at me like that?!" He asks.

"Look! I don't know why you are here if you are just going to stare at me for some weird reason! Leave! You're  seriously creeping me out woman!" He says harshly.

Moon's eyes widen when she remembers that time he shoved her arm away and how rude he was too her that day.

"You have got to be kidding me?!" She scoffs.