Chapter Twenty- Five

Another chapter in the book.

ZiTao then grabs his hot coffee and drinks it quickly. He was just making sure that he was completely awake and wasn't dreaming. Moon was in confusion.

"D-did I hear correctly....?" He leans in.

"Yes..." She says as she drinks her coffee.

"Even if my flaws aren't perfect?" He says.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"Everytime I change into new clothes, I have to looks at the huge scar on my heart." He looks away.

"Its one of my huge insecurities." He says.

"But then its a reminder that I like you so much."

"You are perfect just they way you are..." Moon says.

ZiTao immediately grabs both of her hands and kisses them passionately. Moon blushes rely.

"I don't want us to have labels. All I know is that I want, no I need to be with you. I know since your husband left, you aren't ready for relationships and I'll always respect your decisions. I'll wait for you. I don't care how long. I'll wait forever until you make a decision." He says.

Moon felt her nose stuff because she felt like crying because of happily. It was the most purest thing she has ever heard.

"ZiTao, thanks for being a gentleman. You make my heart flutter even more. I don't know what say." She sniffs.

"Don't say anything. I'll wait until you have fallen 100% in love with me." He says.

Moon knows that love is a really strong word, but she already knows that she wants to be with him even more.

"That's the thing. There is no decision to think about. I already know what I want. And I want to be with you." Moon says in her mind.

Deep down Moon wants ZiTao to ask him to be her boyfriend. So when Moon was ready, she wanted to be the one, to ask ZiTao to be her boyfriend. So Moon and ZiTao enjoyed the coffee date.

ZiTao and Moon walked a ice skating rink and Moon was very excited to see one.

"ZiTao! Lets go ice skating as our first official date!" Moon says excitedly.

"Of course." She says nervously.

To be honest, Moon has never been ice skating before, and she really wanted to try it out with the person she care about the most.

ZiTao helps her put on the shoes and ties her laces tightly.

"Are you ready?" He gets up.

Moon nods.

ZiTao grabs her hand firmly and she stands up but begins to wobble back in forth. ZiTao giggles as he puts his arm and her back.

ZiTao helps her ice skating in the rink. ZiTao then lets her go but she immediately lefts her arms out to balance her body.