Chapter Thirty

Holding on tightly.

"Someone tell me what is wrong with my legs or I'll rip this Iv needle off my wrist!" Moon shouts.

Momo sighs and steps up.

"Moon, dear. When Rosé stabbed you, it penetrated your nervous system and left your legs paralyzed for a year." Momo says.

"You mean I won't be able to walk!?" Moon says loudly.

Moon takes of the blanket, she sighs in relief that she still has both of her legs, but she was disappointed that she would be able to walk for a long time.

"You'll be using a wheelchair for the next year, but if you get therapy, you could be able to walk sooner." Momo says.

"Yeah, and there's more good news!!" Amy says.

"What's better than me not being able to walk?" Moon lays back down on the bed.

"Surprise shawty!!! You're pregnant!!" Momo says.

"Say what now?" Moon blinks her eyes several times.

"I thought you knew baby." Her mom says.

"How did I-? Pfft!! Moon stutters.

"If I knew I would of given the surprise! By the way, where is ZiTao?!?" Moon looks around.

"Honey? You need to answer us a question? Who is your baby daddy?" Her mom asks.

"ZiTao. I met him a month or month in a half after the death my husband. I quickly then fell in love with him." Moon says.

"Where is he? Has he started his surgery?!" Moon asks.

"He heard about your assault and collapsed in the waiting room.." Amy says.

"So they had to proceed with the surgery." Momo says.

"And?! How is he?! How did the surgery went? Is it over!?" Moon says.

"The doctors haven't said anything yet. But Luhan and Lay will update us whenever they say anything." Momo says.

"Only a miracle can save him." Moon thought.

"I need to see him." Moon says.

"Moon. You'll rip your stitches!" Her mom says.

"I need to be by his side. He has to know that I'm caring his baby." Moon cries.

"Moon lay down. His brothers will keep us updated." Her mother hugs her.

The doctors and nurses soon come in and check on Moon and they draws blood from her. They also do an ultrasound on her.

She was at least 2 weeks pregnant and her baby was extremely healthy, despite her mother being stabbed in the stomach.

After few hours, Lay and Luhan visit Moon and check up on her. A couple of minutes later the doctor walks in her room. He had a blank expression.

"What is it man?" Lay says as he stands up.

"I just do know how, buts always impossible. No one manages to survive a risky heart surgery. I'm surprised a miracle has happened." The doctor says.