Chapter Six

The results...

"Apparently your husband's car was ran over by an 18 wheeler. It looks like man was such in a hurry that he ran over him." The doctor says

Then Kevin and Rosé mother faints.

"Mom!" Rosé goes to her mother and a bunch of doctors come and take her to the emergency room.

"So? Are you saying it was probably a hit and run?"

The doctor nods.

"He died instantly due to the impact, but we also found out that your husband is a heart donor." He says.

"A heart donor?" Moon tries to say without sniffing.

Momo hugged her from behind.

"It looks like your husband will be able to save a patient of mine. He's been on the waiting list for so long. He'll be so excited to hear that." The doctor says.

"I'm glad my husband is doing good deeds for others." Sarah then burst out crying.

"We have the heart ready, it's in good condition. Your husband has been transferred to the morgue, and from their you guys will decide if you guys want to have a proper burial or be cremated and once again I am truly sorry for your loss." The doctor then leaves.

"Come on sister. Let's go to the morgue." Momo says to her.

"Why?! Why did they take him away from me?! What did I do to deserve all this pain?!"

Momo continues to hug her tightly. Momo helps Moon get up and the walk out of the hospital.

The doctor then sits behind a counter and calls someone.

"Hello? Is this Huang ZiTao I'm speaking to?" The doctor asks.

"Yes? What is it doctor? I was about shower." Huang ZiTao says over the phone.

"Shower later you punk!! I have some very good new to share with you!" He says.

"Well?! What is it!? Tell me! Don't leave me in suspense man!" Huang ZiTao says eagerly of the phone.

"We have a new heart transplant ready for you!"

"Oh my god! For real?! Am I really going to live?!" He says.

"Yes son." He says.

"When will you do the surgery? The soon the better."

"I'm ready doctor! I'm ready to do the surgery! When do you think its possible to do it!" Huang ZiTao asks.

"Whenever you're ready." The doctor says.

"Does tomorrow sound good?!" ZiTao asks.

"Yes son."

"I'll be preparing for tomorrow then!" He says.

"Just know that the owner of the heart died today in a car accident and his wife is completely devastated." The doctor says.