Chapter Fourteen

An arrow against the heart.

(TRIGGER WARNING!!!! Miscarriages will be mentioned in this chapter.)

Huang ZiTao was waiting patiently in the waiting room as his leg flinches rapidly. The hours went by and ZiTao wanted to know what was taking them so long. Being in the dark for so long was making him a nervous wreck.

"I need to know if she's okay or not! The damn suspense of killing me!!"

He couldn't do anything else. He didn't want to check his phone, he didn't want to eat, and especially leave the hospital. He was anxious to know what her current situation is.

People in the hospital would leave and enter and it seems like ZiTao was the only one in the waiting room, besides the desktop lady. People come and people go in his life.

As soon as he gets up, the doctor walks in the waiting room and towards Huang ZiTao.

ZiTao immediately got up from the couch the moment he saw him coming in. ZiTao inhales and exhales as he clenches his fists.

"Would you like to see her?" He asks.

"Yes, please."

The doctor bows down and starts walking and ZiTao follows his lead as he sighs deeply.

ZiTao knew that the doctor's expression on his face was going to mean that there is going to be some bad news.

The doctor opens the doctor then looks at Moon laying on a hospital bed. Moon turns her head and sees ZiTao from across the room.

Moon smiles brightly as she see Huang ZiTao standing there

Moon smiles brightly as she see Huang ZiTao standing there. Moon didn't know whether it was the meds or just her, but as Huang ZiTao entered the room, he looked so attractive.

But for once, she was actually glad to see him. And all of a sudden, ZiTao quickly runs to Moon and hugs her unexpectedly.

Moon's eyes widens from the surprise.

"Did he just hug me?"

His body against her made more calm and relaxed. She slowly hugs him, at the same time he felt happier to see him.

"Moon? Are you okay?" He unhugs her and looks at her directly in the eyes.

"I'm okay, but the doctors won't tell me what's wrong, they told me that if you should accompany me while the doctor tells me the problem." She says in a weak and tired voice.

"You look so exhausted." He says.

"I am." She says.

Huang ZiTao stands up and looks at the doctor.