Chapter Twenty-Three

Adrenaline Rush.

Moon drops her jaws dramatic as ZiTao walks in as he flip a his hair seductively. Moon kept blinking her eyes several times. She couldn't believe a god had just walked in.

"How could someone possibly look this handsome in the morning?! I always wake up looking like I was just mugged by several thugs." Moon thought.

ZiTao approaches Moon with a bright smile. He bows down. Everyone kept starring. ZiTao smiles at everyone.

"I'm here my beautiful future boss." He says.

Moon then puts her pointer finger on her lips.

"Shhhhh....."

"Follow me into my office." She walks towards her office and ZiTao follows her.

"It looks so soothing

"It looks so soothing. It gives me calm vibes."
ZiTao looks around.

"Thanks." Moon pulls out a chair and ZiTao sits down and Moon sits at her desk.

Moon hands ZiTao a uniform and a name tag.

"When are you able to work?" Moon asks.

"Monday through Friday. From 9 a.m to 5 p.m." He says.

"Sounds negotiable." Moon says.

"ZiTao? What position would best suit you?" Moon asks him.

"Cashier sounds fair for me." He says confidently.

"Okay. Last question, can you tell me about yourself?" Moon asks.

ZiTao clears his throat and straightens his posture.

"I'm a dependable. You can can count on my word. When I promise something, I intend to keep that promise. I am the type of person to keep going forward. I'll put myself before others. I care about others. I promise to make you proud." He says.

Moon sniffs. His words were enough to make her cry. Moon wipes her tears quickly.

"I'd love it if you work for me."

ZiTao stands up and smiles.

"I'll have my employees train you today and hopefully tomorrow you'll be ready on your own." Moon smiles.

"Wait a minute." ZiTao says.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

*18 plus*

ZiTao then stands up and walks towards Moon and he grabs her cheeks and pulls her face into his lips and he kisses her deeply. Moon's eyes were widening by the second.

"What are you doing?!" She moans.

Every gesture he does surprises her more and more by the day. She tries pushing him off her but each time he kisses her more deeply and adds his tongue.