Chapter Twenty-Four

Heartfelt News.

The next few hours went by and Amy and Sehun trained ZiTao and so far, he was improving a lot. ZiTao was fast learner. Moon was observing him and noticed how quickly he was doing his job.

He was being really respectful to the customers and took his time to count the money and give the customers the exact change they needed.

Moon didn't notice it but her feelings grew everytime ZiTao surprises her with his actions. He would apologize to the customers if he made a mistake.

As the day begins to wrap up, ZiTao was mopping the floor, that is when Moon approaches him. Moon looks up to see a pair of feet in front of him. ZiTao quickly stands up and bows down.

"You've done so well on your first day." Moon blushes.

"I'm a quick and honest learner." He looks at her.

"Thanks to us." Sehun walks towards them.

"I mostly trained him, while you were busy flirting with a customer." Amy slaps his shoulder.

"Whatever." Sehun scoffs.

Moon giggles.

"Oh my. Moon? You're giggling!" Amy says.

"Yeah, she is." Sehun says.

"Its the first time in weeks that she smiles." Amy says.

"Isn't time for you guys to clock out?" Moon says sarcastically.

"Oop!" I'm out!" Sehun says and clocks out and runs out the bakery.

"See you guys." Amy says and bows down and leaves.

"Are you almost down?" Moon looks at ZiTao.

"Yeah. Let me just put the mop and bucket away." He says.

Moon was waiting for him at the front of the door and he finally comes out.

"Let's go." He grabs her arm and pulls her towards him and he puts his arm over her back.

Moon blushes and lifts her arm up and she puts her arm around his lower back.

Moon and ZiTao close up the bakery and walk out. Meanwhile Rosé stood at the corner of the bakery and scoffs.

Rosé moves her hair from her face and sighs

"I hate her so much!" Rosé stomps on her foot.