Chapter Seventeen

A patient heart.

"Well, I came in her a couple of days ago because I wanted an ice cream cake and it literally melted away the moment it I took it out of the fridge, and I want a refund." She crosses her arms.

"Then please give me a receipt." Moon says.

"I don't have it." She says.

"I need proof that you bought that ice cream cake." Moon says.

"There is no proof. This employees here saw me paying for it!!" She point at Amy.

"Is it true Amy?"

Amy nods.

"Yeah."

"I can't believe a manger like you can't even check up on her work place. I oughta call the authorities and have your place shut down!"

"Ma'am! You can't tell me how I should do my job." Moon yells.

"You all see people. This dirty looking woman that can't even dress up is the manager of the place." She laughs.

Moon as was the point of punching her in the face. She hates it when people assume everything about one's life.

"How about I get you another cake with a discount?" Moon says politely.

"No!!! I want my money back!!"

"You don't know how badly I wanna punch you!" Amy says.

"You see everyone! This girl trying to assault me." She says sarcastically.

At these hard times, she wishes that Huang ZiTao was by her side.

"I wish he was here." She says in her mind.

"No one cares, because everyone here know you started this bullshit!!" Amy says and Moon holds her back.

Everyone in the bakery agrees with Amy.

"If you weren't an old dried up sack of crippled up raisins, I would of rippled off that fake ass wig of your dirty dry scalp!!!!" Amy says.

The older mature woman gaps.

"This generation needs to respect the elders!"

"Ma'am get out before I have my security walk you out of here." Moon says as she is on the verge of losing her patience.

"You can't treat your customers like that!" She yells.

"I've had a bad day ma'am so please leave or buy something with a discount." Moon says.

"I hope your children will suffer!"

"No she did not!" Moon scoffs.

Moon clenches her fist tightly. This woman had just crossed the line. A vein shows up in her forehead. Moon feels her blood boiling. She felt the need to explode.

"Get out of my bakery! HOW DARE YOU TELL ME THAT MY FUTURE KIDS WILL SUFFER!!!! I JUST F**KING HAD A MISCARRIAGE YESTERDAY AND I'M COMPLETELY DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT!! I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU KAREN!!! LEAVE MY SHOP AND DON'T YOU EVER TELL ME HOW I SHOULD TREAT MY CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES!!!! I KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT I AM DOING!"