Chapter Twenty-one

A beautiful devil with angel wings.

Huang ZiTao's eyes were wide open when he heard Moon going off. It made him even more attracted to her than before, but what really turned him on more was her gratitude and compassion for others.

ZiTao barely knows Moon, that she cares about him so much more than his ex who dated him for almost 3 years. Everyday, ZiTao would learn something brand new about Moon. ZiTao was now more eager to learn about Moon.

ZiTao wishes a thousand times that Moon should of been his girlfriend. He was determined to wait until she is completely recover fron her past trauma.

ZiTao was now more than ever determined to grab her cheeks and pull her into a deep yet passionate kiss again. He couldn't help but bite his bottom lip.

"IT IS HER LOSS NOW! WE DON'T NEED THAT TOXIC NEGATIVE VIBE IN HERE! I'M SO FREAKING GLAD THAT YOU BROKE UP WITH HER-!"

Moon's words were cut off when she felt something soft on her lips. She saw ZiTao tilt his head to the right and he grabs the back of her neck and pulls her in a deep kiss.

Moon does not even hesitate for a split second. She immediately kisses him back as she wraps her arms around his waist.

ZiTao adds his tongue in and Moon lets out a small moan. The butterflies in her stomach fly around all over her stomach. He lays her down on the couch and pins her arms down to the side.

He then kisses her again with hunger and he lets got of her arms. He lifts the flap of her shirt and kisses her stomach. Moon then covers her mouth as he was taking control.

He was like the devil in disguise. ZiTao then goes up and kisses her neck as his hands slid under shirt and roam around her back.

His cold touch made her squirm and her back arches. His touch was so addicting that she wanted more and more from him each time.

His bodies slowly grinds against her body making her pu$$y really wet. Moon then pushes him off and makes him sit on the seat as she sits on his lap and she straddles her leg around his hips.

She leans towards his neck and leaves a bunch of wet kisses on his neck. Which made him moan loudly against her ear. His hands slide down towards her ass and he squeezes her cheeks making her moan as well.

For the next few hour, the sun slowly rose. It started to melt the heavy snow. Moon rubs her eyes as she looks out the window in excitement.

"ZiTao! The sno-!"

She then turn her head and sees him sleeping. She slowly pokes his shoulder and he flinches, but doesn't wake up.

So, she started shaking him aggressively. As Moon was waking him up, she slowly falls back and ZiTao lands on her. His lips quickly fell on hers.

ZiTao immediately opened his eyes and noticed that he was kissing Moon. Her eyes were wide open from the shocking surprise she just received.

ZiTao quickly gets up and immediately looks away in embarrassment. His cheeks were red. He felt his face burning up in heat.

Moon sat up and chuckles.