Chapter Eighteen

Heart warming experience.

(In this chapter, Moon and ZiTao will open up to each other and their feeling for each other will start to grow in this chapter.)

"So does this mean we stuck here until the blizzard is over?" Moon says.

ZiTao nodded.

"I hate these times. It's so ridiculously cold for no reason!" She says.

"Just know we live in the northern hemisphere." He says.

"Wish we could turn on the heat but that will cut our gas short." Moon signs.

ZiTao then has an idea and he takes of his scarf and wraps it around her neck. She looks up in a shock.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

ZiTao looks out the window and hears the wind howling louder as the snow falls rapidly.

"This doesn't look good. I don't think the snow is going to stop soon. We may be here for a while." He says.

"Since we are going to be here for a while, why don't you ask me why you leave the hospital this morning?" Moon asks him.

"Your sister told me to go home and rest, bit I insisted on staying by your side." He says.

"You should of insisted on staying. I wanted you to dive me home that day instead of my annoying sister." Moon says and ZiTao laughs.

"Oh and by the way, your ear piece is still at my house." Moon says.

"I know, you can keep it. It's your Christmas present from me to you." He chuckles.

"Really? You don't want it back?" She asks.

"Nope. Its all yours." ZiTao says.

"Aww thanks." She smiles.

For the next hour or 2, Moon and ZiTao chit chatted about random things to pass the time. He actually enjoys her company a lot.

"ZiTao? Isn't your grandmother worried about you by now?" Moon asks him.

"I'm pretty sure she is, but what can she do? Literally entire city probably under a blizzard and can't do anything. I just hope her blood pressure doesn't drop unexpectedly. I really hate making her worry." He says.

"Ohhh. My poor baby cat must be lonely and hungry. Or probably she's tearing through the cabinet and already found the treats.." Moon then starts to get worried.

"Ah shit. How long until it is over? I really despise these types of harsh conditions. I don't mind it being chilly but this weather is just ridiculous." ZiTao says.

Moon starts shaking from the cold. As she was breathing, she could literally see her breath. ZiTao notices her shaking from the coldness.

She only has a coat and scarf on her. She didn't know it would get this severely cold. Huang ZiTao then crawls to the backseat and Moon is in confusion.

"Come to the back seat." He gestures her.

Moon gets up and goes to the back seat and sits next to ZiTao. He takes out a face mask and covers her mouth.