Chapter Eleven

Moving onward.

A few days later.

Moon walks into her bakery shop, that is when everyone runs up to her and hugs her by surprise. She was so caught of guard.

"Guys? You are all squeezing me too tight." She gasps for air and everyone unhugs her.

"Sorry." Amy says.

"We just missed having our boss, but your health is much more important." Another employee says.

"I'm so glad you guys missed. I'm doing a lot more fine now." She tucks her hair behind her ear.

"So boss? What do you need us to do?" Amy asks.

"Same as always. Amy for today, work the cashier."

Amy nods and everyone goes to their work station. Moon smiles. She had an entire family that cares about her and they are always there for her. Moon looks at her phone and looks at the time.

Moon grabs an apron and ties her hair behind her and starts taking people's orders. Moon then goes into the storage room to store in some boxes.

Rosé walks in with an attitude and Amy face palms herself and mumbles under her breath.

"I really don't wanna deal with a b*tch today." She says to herself.

"Long time no see. I know that you're talking smack about me." Rosé says.

"I mean, who wouldn't...?" Amy smirks.

"Please leave. Garbage does not belong inside, but in a trash can." Moon says.

"You peasant! How dare you treat your customers like this! I should give this wannabe girl her bakery a low rating!" Rosé says.

"Do whatever the hell you want." Moon rolls her eyes.

"The hell she wants?" Amy thought.

"Do whatever you want Karen."

Rosé gasps dramatically and stomps her foot and everyone looks.

"Aww great! Rosé is trying to make us look bad." Amy says in her mind.

"Whatever you are trying to accomplish, isn't working. Attention seeker."

Rosé then looks at Moon standing several feet away from her.

"I'm so glad you're not my sister-in-law anymore." Rosé says.

"Then why the hell are you even here? Please leave. You are making my customers very uncomfortable with your presence!" Moon crosses her arms.

"Ha! It looks like you've really moved on from my brother! I knew you were just using him."

Moon felt her blood boil. For so many years, she was held back from dragging Kevin's family across the floor.

"You can't even confront me because I'm telling the truth!" She laughs.

"Please order something or leave!" Moon says as her patience starting to go away.