Chapter Twenty

A gleaming snowfall.

"Look ZiTao, I don't believe in rebounds and never will and I will never use you to pass the time because I just lost someone important to me

"Look ZiTao, I don't believe in rebounds and never will and I will never use you to pass the time because I just lost someone important to me. I genuinely care about you and your feelings. So you will never be a rebound to me." Moon caresses his cheek.

ZiTao grabs her small fragile hand and kisses passionately it. Moon then bit her bottom lip.

"I'm so sorry Moon. I don't know why it crossed my mind." He says.

"Don't worry about it." She puts her hand on his cheek and he grabs her hand and kisses it.

The very next morning.

Moon woke up to ZiTao sleeping on her breast. She then blushes really hard. ZiTao then turns his entire face on her chest.

"Oh my goodness.." She says to herself.

"ZiTao wake up. I think the snow has stopped." She says quietly as she lightly taps on him.

ZiTao held onto her waist tightly. As he snuggles on her chest. She smiles. Moon sighs deeply and lays her head back on the seat.

His hand than moves up to her breast and he squeezes it. Moon then tries not make a noise.

"Real smooth." She says in her mind.

ZiTao yawns and wakes up. He then looks at where he ways laying his head at. He quickly gets up and Moon flinches and quickly gets up.

"Is everything okay?" She looks at him.

ZiTao was blushing like crazy. His ears started turning really red as his face heats up from the awkwardness. He nods nervously.

ZiTao wanted to change the subject quickly before his shyness would show up.

"So, it looks like the snow has stopped." He chuckles.

"Yeah it has, but the road must be covered in several feet of snow." She sighs.

"My grandma going to have a heart attack, if she doesn't hear from me." He scratches his head.

"Does your phone have reception?" Moon asks.

"Let me check." He pulls out his phone.

"I don't even have one bar." He sighs and puts his phone away.

"Well this stinks." He says.

"I hate slow wifi...." Moon groans.

"At least it's better than no wifi." ZiTao says.

Meanwhile back at ZiTao home.

"Look grandma, I've tried at least 23 times to call him." Luhan says.

"He should of been back before the blizzard started." Ms. Wang says.

"Call the police." Says.

"Grandma? The roads are literally blocked from snow. Its impossible for us to go out and look for him." Luhan says.