Chapter Twenty-Two

Frozen heart.

Moon was caught off guard, but she eventually hugged her back. Ms. Wang then looks at her.

"The last time I saw you, you were different, but it looks like you have lost so much weight my dear." She says.

"I've been under a lot stress lately." Moon says nervously.

"Ah you poor thing. You're even shaking from the cold. Dang it ZiTao!!!" His grandmother yells at him.

"Don't you see this poor snowflake shaking?! Offer her some blankets."

"Oh? Okay! Okay!!" He dashes off and Moon chuckles.

"Your grandson is so adorable." Moon says.

"He is. He's all about looks and style. That boy." She sighs.

ZiTao then canes in with a bunch of blankets and hands some to Moon and she smiles at him.

"Excuse me? Where is the bathroom? I really need to use it!" Moon asks.

"It's down that hallway. To your left." ZiTao says.

"Thanks." She runs off and ZiTao chuckles.

Luhan then walks to ZiTao and hands him a small case and a water bottle. Moon then came out the bathroom and she sighs in relief.

"Thanks brother."

ZiTao then swallows the pills and drink some water.

"Are those pills for your heart?" Moon asks.

ZiTao nods.

"He needs to takes them on the day its assigned or else if he is atleast 1 day late, he'll start having heart complications." Luhan says to her.

"I won't die if I'm a day late." ZiTao says as he sits on the couch.

"Yeah, but you'll be in so much pain and thats much worse the death brother

"Yeah, but you'll be in so much pain and thats much worse the death brother." Luhan sits next to him.

"Hey brother?" Luhan asks ZiTao.

"Yeah?"

"Isn't that the girl you took to the hospital the other day?" Luhan asks.

"You were at the hospital dear?" Ms. Wang says as she is holding a pair of blankets in her arms.

"Yeah." She looks down.