Chapter Four

The events are all adding up to one.

Moon sighed deeply as Rosé left the bakery. With all the stress she caused, Moon now developed a strong headache.

She grabs some pain relievers and swallows them as she drinks water. She now close the shop for the day and heads to her car and drives off.

She finally arrives at her home and lays down on the couch and Thunder jumps on her.

"Not now baby. I'm tired." She says in a tired tone.

Thunder starts meowing loudly and demanded that Moon gave her attention. Thunder wants everything to be about her and her only.

"Fine. I'll give you my undivided attention." Moon picks her up and holds her in her arms.

"Meow." Goes Thunder.

Meanwhile back at Kevin's workplace.

"Thanks for coming to the meeting everyone." Kevin says as he closes the binder.

Everyone then leaves the conference room.

Just as Kevin was about to leave the room, his dad then appears in front of him at the entrance of the door. Kevin then sighs deeply.

"Son, I need a word with you." He says as he walks in.

"Yeah sure. Come in." Kevin says to himself.

"We have a problem." His dad says.

"What kind of problem dad?" Kevin asks.

"A financial problem." He says.

Kevin sighs deeply.

"What do you mean by that?" He ask.

"Someone has been stealing from me and our employees and not only has been leaking serious information about our company to the public." He says.

"Then why do you look so calm about the situation?" Kevin asks.

"Believe me son, when you want to maintain an image, you have to swallow your pride, whether you like it or not. It's taking me so much strength not lash out." He says.

"Our employees demand to know why their salaries are being cut short. They're threatening to quit if I don't fix anything, and the truth is, we are seriously running out of money." His dad says.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Kevin asks.

"I didn't want to worry you." He says.

"What are we going to do now? We'll be a laughing stock to everyone!!" Kevin asks.

"I do have a solution that will help us avoid our employees quitting and giving us a bad rating." His dad says.

"What is the solution father?"

"I need you to divorce Moon and marry the daughter of the Lee family." He says.

"No way!!! Are you high or something?!?!?!? I love Moon so much!!! Anything but that. Right now more than ever we are starting a new chapter in our lives!" Kevin says.