Chapter Two

The talk.

Thunder screeched loudly when Moon mentioned having a another baby around the house. Moon got so shocked for a second. Thunder then runs upstairs.

"Okay fine, you sassy cat." She says.

Moon sighs as she sees the window and the snow starts falling. She gets up and walks up to the window all curiously.

"The snowflakes sure look beautiful."

After zoning out, she flinches quickly when her phone goes off. She quickly takes her phone out of her pocket and answers it.

"Hello..?"

"Wazzz up my baby boo!!!!" A female voice shouts over the phone.

"Momo chill! You were about to bust my ear drums! Moon says as she rubs her ears.

"I'm in the highway about to pick you up!" Momo shouts.

"What? Why?"

"Your husband told me that you had a day off and you must be bored at home so we're going to have some coffee, so get dolled up. I'll be here in like 10 minutes!" Momo hangs up and Moon sighs as she goes to her room and changes.

10 minutes later.

"OPEN THE DOOR! I'M FREEZING YOU WOMAN!" Momo slams the door.

Moon quickly adults her scarf and opens the door and Momo walks in the house.

"Lets go!" Momo grabs her arm and they both walk out of the house.

"Meow?" Thunder meows.

One car drive later. At Kang's café.

Momo and Moon walk in the café.

"Good morning!" An employee bows. Momo and Moon smile and also say good morning.

"Lets find a seat." Momo says. Moon nods.

Momo and Moon walk towards a small table near the cold window. Moon puts her purse down and grabs her wallet out.

"Do you want a iced or warm coffee?" Moon asks.

"Warm coffee. Make sure they add vanilla cream and milk." Momo say. Moon nods and Momo grabs her phone out and starts scrolling through TikTok.

Moon smiles as her bright white teeth show and she walks towards the counter, but before she does that, a tall figure cuts in front of her.

Moon clenches her fist tightly as her eyes widen from the surprise. This man had the audacity to cut in front of the line.

Moon sighs so she lightly taps on the mans back shoulder to get his attention.

She waited 3 seconds but he didn't turn around. So this time, she taps his back shoulder a bit more assertively.

 So this time, she taps his back shoulder a bit more assertively

The man slowly turns around with a blank expression. The look in his eyes seem very annoyed and sad at the same time. Moon then clears her throat.

"Excuse me sir, but you rudely cut in line." She says politely.

"Oops, looks like I didn't see you." He finally spoke up and turns back around.

Moon dropped her jaws to the ground. So Moon grabbed his shoulder and turned the handsome stranger around.

"Listen here idiot!!! What right do have to be rude to me?!? You literally cut in front of the line and you have audacity to say that?!" Moon blurts out and everyone in the café turns towards Moon's direction.

The stranger grabs Moon's wrist unexpectedly and shoves it away aggressively. Moon looks up into his eyes in surprise. Everyone else in the café gasps.

"Can't you seem I'm not in the mood for anyone's bullshit?!? Don't you ever touch me again like that! I could have you arrested for assault lady!" He says angirly.

"Moon! Are you okay?" Momo runs up to Moon and looks at the stranger with an angle expression.

"Moon!? What a pathetic name. I hate loud people in the early morning." He rolls his eyes.

"HEY!!! What is your problem you ass head?!?" Momo yells out loud.

"That's enough." Moon tries to shush Momo.

Before the stranger could insult them again, he then felt a strong sharp pain in his heart and he immediately grabs his chest. The man then runs out of the café as everyone stands up curiously.

"What was his problem? How dare he run away like that?!?" Momo says as she sees the man running away.

"Moon are okay? Oh my god, you're shaking!" Momo asks.

"Get us a warm coffee and a Americano please!" Momo says and pays for the drinks.

Momo then drives Moon home. They both walk in the living room. Moon then sits on the couch.

"What an idiot. I can't believe he was being really rude to you! Just because he had a bad morning, doesn't mean he can be rude to others!" Momo says as she sits next to Moon.

"I was even polite to him." Moon says quietly.

"Heres your Americano baby sister." Momo hands her drink to Moon.

"Sorry we didn't have a girls day." Moon apologies.

"No need. It was that fool fault. I hope we never see him again." Momo says.

"Yep. I don't like associating with those types of people." Moon says.

"How are things going with Heechul?" Moon asks.

"Amazing, he's such a sweetheart." Momo sighs happily.

The rest of the day, Momo and Moon hung out at her home, laughing and giggles about gossip. Momo then leaves a little while later. Someone then opens the door and walks in the living room.

"Moon? I'm home." Thunder runs to Kevin and Kevin picks her up.

Kevin then walks into the kitchen and puts Thunder down. He smiles as he sees dinner on the table.

"You did this babe?" He asks her.

"Yeah baby." Moon kisses him.

"You didn't have to." He says.

"I wanted to babe. Come on, lets eat!" Moon grabs a chair and sits down.

Kevin sits down and picks up the chopsticks and starts eating some rice.

"So babe? I've been meaning to ask you something." Moon sighs.

"Tell me." He looks at her.

"I saw something on TV, and it made me want us to have it for the rest of our lives."

"Tell me, I'm getting very intrigued." He says.

"What doing think about us having a baby in the house?" She says with confidence.

"A baby?" He asked.

"Yeah. A baby!" She says.

~~~TO BE CONTINUED