Chapter One

The beginning.

It was a beautiful cloudy day in China. It was a cold but breezy December. The winter fashion here was the most talked about for millennials and gen z. It seems like everyone here was busy for the holidays.

So much traveling and shopping was gonna be happening. Christmas was a lot of people's favorite holiday. Most of them would gather around just to see the family while others just come to the gatherings for the presents.

Moon and Kevin's residence. (Home) Just a few days before the accident happens.

It was a lovely Monday morning at Kevin and Moon's residence. Moon was on her bed asleep while snoring loudly.

So her cat finally had enough of her human snoring and decided to pounce on her while Moon was asleep.

Moon immediately sat up and took off her sleeping mask and saw her cat on the corner of the bed staring at her.

Thunder. A 2 year old beautiful black cat. Thunder was only around 4 months when Moon and Kevin adopted her. Her beautiful green eyes caught their attentions and they knew they had to adopted her.

Thunder is a rebellious yet sassy cat with attitude problems. She like to pounce on their owners. She acts like she hasn't been feed when literally they just feed her.

She also like to jump and run around the house at 3 a.m because she thinks it funny to piss off her owners, yet they still love Thunder.

"Oh my goodness, you're such a beautiful cat." Before Thunder yeets away, Moon grabs her cat and hold her tightly.

Moon gets out of the bed and goes down stairs to the kitchen and puts Thunder down. Thunder then starts licking her paw.

"I'll give you your breakfast in just a few seconds Thunder." She says. Thunder immediately looks up and meows curiously.

As Moon pours Thunder's food in the bowl, she feels a pair of hands hugging her from behind. She immediately knew who it was.

"Good morning my beautiful." Kevin says warmly.

Moon immediately turns around and embraces Kevin. Kevin holds her firmly but not too tightly.

Thunder starts meowing and then hisses really loudly. She demanded her food to be served immediately or her owners will feel her wrath.

Moon and Kevin giggles and Moon unhugs him and serves Thunder her breakfast.

"You hungry cat." Moon pets her back.

Moon immediately ran to her bowl and started devouring the $hit out of her bowl.

Moon and Kevin then enjoy their breakfast together. Kevin then gets showered and changes to go to work.

"Let me fix your tie baby." Moon walks in the room.

She walks up to her husband and helps him fix his tie. Kevin smiles generously.

He couldn't help but help kiss her forehead. Moon was caught off guard but then proceeds to fix it.

"I can't believe that you have a day off baby." Kevin says.

"Thats cause I earned the day off." Moon giggles.

Moon then finishes fixing his tie and smiles.

"Thanks baby, but you didn't have to fix it." He kisses her lips.

"I just felt like helping." She kisses him back.

"You're just so perfect." He lifts her up and Moon wraps her legs around his waist.

"Kevin?! Baby?! Your suit is going to get wrinkled!" She laughs.

"I don't mind at all." He smirks.

"I love you so much Moon."

"I love you more Kevin." She smiles.

"I wish I could stay at home and do nothing with you but I have to earn money or else Thunder will crap in my shoes again and that cat doesn't ever forget stuff." Kevin puts her down and adjusts his suit.

Kevin then walks out the door, but Moon calls him.

"Babe! Don't forget your scarf!" Moon waves the scarf in the air.

Kevin walks back to the front porch. Moon wraps the silky yet smooth Grey scarf around Kevin's neck. Moon kisses Kevin on his lips and Kevin kisses her back and smiles. He then walks off and waves at her as he gets in the car and drives off.

Moon walks back in the house and shuts and locks the door. She saw Thunder playing on her cat tree by the window. She smiles as her cat playing.

Moon goes to the kitchen and grabs a bunch of snacks and walks back to the couch and sits down. She grabs the remote control and turns on her tv.

She flipped through so many channels until one channel caught her attention. She saw a woman on tv telling her boyfriend that she was pregnant.

The boyfriend was really supportive. Moon then cried of happiness at that moment. She never really thought about getting pregnant.

All that she had in mind was having a home, a car, a partner, and her cat Thunder by her side.

She never envisioned her future with a family. She just wanted to have a husband by her side all her life.

"Thunder?" Moon turns her head towards her cat.

Thunder then looks up as she stops cleaning her paws.

"Meow?"

"What do you think about having a little brother or sister?" Moon asks Thunder.

~~~ TO BE CONTINUED