. MR HEART SLAYER 29.

29| "every part of you in an invitation for me."

Jealousy is like an acid inside a human body, when this sentiment crosses, that acid dines your insides and Jungkook was sensing the burn,  wasn't pleased either.

"Not so fast, kitten." Jungkook's mouth moved against her ear, heated— his breath was piercingly heated, barren as a deserted island.

Talia's heartbeats scattered beneath her rib cage. The coy beauty didn't tremble visibly, she was shaken from the core by his vice action. Whatever Jungkook does, it always left Talia fascinated like she was right now. The closeness, the intense intimacy with him always left her deeply aroused and outrageously needy.

"Let me go." Talia mouthed him, knowing Jungkook was feasting her lips by his bare gaze. Silently, boldly—even without care he pulled her back into his torso until she merged, and melted like hot butter. His erection grazed the bottom of her ass, almost teasingly. That bastard did that intentionally, just to make her state ruddy. Talia's knees went sluggish, unwantedly feeling slightly grateful that the Aqua eyes male was holding her.

His ticking jaw was a thing that delighted every fiber of her being, Jungkook could handle everything but he couldn't control his jaw that always ticked hard when he faced frustration.

"You are reeking jealousy, green did suits you." Ignoring the flower blooming sensation in her lower belly, tauntingly she threw a bitchy smirk at him, which Jungkook did answer by a sharp eye roll.

"Hello, are you there Talia?" Chris's question ringed, demanding Talia's attention. Again, a warm smile slanted her lips, aching Jungkook's retina. Chris was like the part of her crowd, he could just take a glimpse of her from afar and the poor guy was too tired to keep doing that. Unfortunately, Talia could only offer him her friendship, nothing more—nothing less.

"Don't talk to him." Jungkook drawled upper lip curling into a crude sneer. Talia tried to wriggle free from his dominant grasp as he dug his fingers into her soft flesh, the groove of her waist. Damn him and his brute strength.

"Ditch this attitude and be obedient or I will fuck you so hard and fast that your Im-a-good-motherfucking-guy doctor have to come to watch on you" The whiff of authority, melded with his improperly possessive words, and for the sake of heaven how could he sound that absurdly hot?  Why excitement twirled in her rush veins? Why did she want him to prove his words? 

He growled, for her and it was the sexiest thing that she was witnessing, hearing, and embellishing in the deepest, darkest corner of her mind— she would repeat it every night.

Sex, desires, hormones, dirty thoughts, and his gorgeous stripper like body blend together like chocolates and fogged her mind, she felt drunk and his manly scent wasn't helping either. Damp, she felt dampness between her thighs. What the heck was wrong with her? Talia could imagine the devil on her shoulder laughing at her in glee, seeing the diva losing her own game in pure leisure.

Jeon Jungkook was Lee Talia's sin, a mouthwatering, wanting one. Her demolition, her Hades in this earth.

"Dear heart, don't fucking beat so harshly. You are not gonna leave my chest so soon." Talia groaned inside her brain. Jungkook's breath was the only thing she could hear, not Chris's sweetest, chirpy voice.

A cheeky flicker in her greenish eyes. Placing her palm on the mobile, she flared a satanic grin at the aqua eyes male. He arched his brows, his arms tightened around her, her heart thumped.