. MR HEART SLAYER 21 .

21| "You won't give this hug to anyone, you won't let anyone listen to your heartbeats but me"

P

ast

Jungkook 15

Talia 15

"I hate crying Jungkook. But these stupid, stupid tears isn't stopping, not even when I sleep, not even when I watch my favourite movie, not even when I do parties with my friends. I want them to stop. I desperately want to fix my clusterfuck life. I want a normal family, a father who loves my mother cherishes my sister and me. Nothing is okay now, my whole world shuffled in front of me. People think we are a perfect family, a prestigious, well-off, successful family. Hell, inside we are rotten, deserted——reeking wealth and loathe."

Talia's shoulders shuddering delicately, her being was shattering in front of Jungkook's eyes as Jungkook stared at her pitying herself. But Jungkook didn't sympathize with her, the boy never does sympathy for anyone yet his heart churned for the chestnut-haired beauty.

Talia startled but didn't pull away when Jungkook tucked her dangling locks behind her ear. Soft fingertips brushing against her wet cheek.  It caused heat forming in the back of her neck to her ears.

"It's okay to cry, it's okay not to let your pain devour you wholly. It's okay to pull yourself together and smile. Crying doesn't make you weak, you can't be weak. All it makes you strong, your one tear makes you believe that you are alive and you can gather yourself to survive again. . .you are brave and I am proud of you Talia."
Jungkook's voice was so soothing and sugary, sincerely rolling down his tongue. There was no laughing or smirking gleam prowling in those blue pools. Talia could only feel the pure, holy affection around her.

"Your father is the creator of your mother's destruction. A natural Asshole. You are your mother's daughter and as long as I know, your mother is an incredible woman. You will cry but in the end, you will find the strength to carry on." Jungkook pinched her cheek as she jutted her lower lip.

"T-thank you so much." Jungkook patted her head with a broad smile, it was the first time they were having a normal conversation without killing each other.

A beat of silence blanketing over them. Talia looked at her hand that was still clutching his T-shirt. A heavy disappointment crossed him when she snatched her hand back.

"Mom lied to me." Talia exhaled quietly.

"About what?" Jungkook tilted his head like a confused puppy, making an effort to peek into her iris and all she did was look away, with heated cheeks.

"About love." She felt a quick stab in her throat as she tucked her knees under her elbows.

"She said Love is beautiful, love heals people, love changes people." Jungkook swallowed greedily when Talia glanced at him. Her gaze was so intense that it could split a stone into two portions, those green eyes shifted into a grimy shade. Jungkook has never seen something so forbidding, steely and dusky. An intriguing sensation crawled down the length of his spine.