. MR HEART SLAYER 19 .

19| "Gorgeous, Power is like sex you can't get enough of it"

The moon drowses, nudging itself in the dusk arms for a precious solace as the coating stars around the velvety sky twinkled, shyly drenching the couple in their stunning light. Couple? The stars and moon didn't know what they were, but they seemed almost lovers by the way they were peeking at each other's hearts.

Talia was the first whose rivery broke.

"Geez, You scared me for a second, Jeon." Talia hissed, folding her arms across herself. Her green hues gleamed in annoyance, dropping over his mouth that was holding a lit cigarette between his closed lips.

"I didn't mean to scare you, though you should be scared of me." An arrogant tinge in his tone. Jungkook coolly stood beside her, left hand burying inside his pocket and right hand holding his cigarette between his sleek fingers, he exhaled the thick smoke.

"Don't smoke." Talia scrunched her nose as Jungkook glanced at her, a tiny smile chiselling the corner of his cheeks.

"Around you?" Jungkook rasped, a breathy chuckle ripped through his throat. Coolly, he positioned his cigarette in his mouth.

"Anywhere, it is not good."

"One cigarette is nothing."

"One cigarette is enough to harm your heart, bloodstreams, lungs and—" Jungkook put his index over her lips, shushing her. He gaped at her through the thick slits, a beat of hush followed.

"I don't like being told what to do, you are perfectly aware of this thing." A flat sneer in his voice as Jungkook removed his finger from her lips.

Talia let out a shaky breath. Jungkook sizzled up her whole existence as if it was just a mere flicker of his finger. How could someone be able to have this much power over a person? How would Talia retain her disdain toward the male if he kept fondling with her heartbeats without doing anything? Talia wanted to stretch a distance between them but the male kept erasing it just by his presence.

"Die rascal, I don't care." Talia snarled, baring her teeth. "by the way stop sending me those unholy texts." Talia grumbled, running her palms over her exposed arms to ease the tipped goosebumps. Her cheeks flushed.

"Bold of you to assume that I will listen to you, kitten. You are not in a position to give me orders." Jungkook flared a mean smirk at her as she decided to walk away from him, Jungkook could sense the wrath radiating through her body, and boy it always satisfies him. As for Talia walking away from him means she was running away and she was not a cower.

Talia craned her neck at her left side, looking at him, not resisting her bold action. The moonlight softly kissed across his crafted feature. Everything in Jungkook was sturdy, royally dominating and dark even his eyebrows were too dark and the grey smoke abandoning his mouth was such an intriguing sight to admire. Any maiden of paradise could burn herself in hell for just a mere glimpse for this cruel male.

"Don't look at me like this, if you don't want me to strip you right away and claim you." Jungkook winked at her, a wolfish smirk sneaking across those red pairs of lips. Jungkook flicked his finished cigarette on the floor, smashing it under his polished shoes. Pulling another cigarette, he lit it up and took a long drag of it to warm his lungs.

"Why are you like this Jungkook, why? I saw you grow up, it is not like your parents didn't give you enough attention. Why do you sometimes forget that you are a human?" Talia snorted, her dipped sarcasm made Jungkook laugh.