. MR HEART SLAYER 17 .

17| "A sexually frustrated man in the room is the most dangerous man."

Pain is such a heavy sentiment, isn't it? Pain is not poetry, not a stanza, it is not gorgeous. And the hideous pain could be a heartache, so, so disturbing but it could be dominant over a human being. Crazy, but valid.

And Jungkook could feel it, feel the pain in his chest, clawing his insides. It was not a warm feeling, not petals blooming around his rib cage. Whenever, he gazed at Talia— his heartache coiled inside him.

"I wonder, how you always tame me without doing anything, hm? Sometimes you vex me, Tal." Jungkook husked, pressing his taut body against her. His chest brushing her breasts as Talia swallowed a lump. 

Jungkook pressed his palms both sides of her waist as he smashed her against the wall, not harshly but rough enough to erupt goosebumps on the smooth surface of her skin.

"Be a good girl." A delicious, deep scrape in his manly voice as Talia's lips parted, throat dry.

These two words 'Good girl' simmered something inside her, reminding her of all those filthy videos that she had watched, where a dominating male whispered those phrases in the moaning woman's ears to praise her, reminding her who they belonged to. It melted Talia inside and out, her lower belly clenched sweetly by the new subtle sensation running through her body systems.

Talia braced her palm flat over his chest, ignoring the hard texture of muscles under her hand, she shoved him hard but Jungkook didn't budge.

"You are aware of Kook, I don't appreciate unnecessary kinds of fuckery. Let me go okay. '' Talia barked, hot pink colour shadowing her cheeks. Sometimes, she hated her dove as white skin. Talia didn't get blush so easily, and when she does it becomes too hard to conceal. . . the closeness with Jungkook was not helping her either.

"Wh. . .what are you doing?" Talia couldn't listen to her fragile voice when Jungkook ducked his down and let his lips linger at the purple-reddish shade of hickey on her collarbone that he had blessed her in the morning.

"Stop." Talia's heart was reckless to burst out of her limbs in the sheen of emotions. The longing of the male surged back to her.

" You are not beautiful, you are not a princess, not a goddess that people refer to." Jungkook kissed her slightly revealing breast, his hands firm around her body as if he was frightened to let her go.

Talia clutched his jacket under her fingers, wounding the skin. She was not going to satisfy him by expressing that she was relishing his unkind touch, and feathery kisses on her exposed skin.

"You are my ugly heartbreak, my bad decision, my broken expectations
and—" Talia opened her eyes, flickering her lashes. Jungkook looked down at the path of her soul. Those eyes— those green, green eyes that have always fucked his heart up were glistening with neat tears.

A pang in Jungkook's heart for this woman, that he swore to erode.

"You hurt her again. Why can't you shut up for a second and treat her with respect?" An angelic voice growled in the back of his head.

Jungkook scowled mentally, his mind was a tangled mess along with his heartbeats. He shouldn't soften for her, he should have hurt her more, used some more foul words to wipe out her composure, and crushed her facade. Her tiny pain was nothing compared to his heartache.