. MR HEART SLAYER 22 .

22| "Just fifteen minutes ago, I realised my heart is not under my chest anymore."

P

ast

Jungkook 15

Talia 15

Talia's heart quivered against her rib cage, emptiness creating a void
there—— a dark, never-ending void.

Pain, she was too familiar with this sentiment, Talia abhorred it with every bone of her body. Sadly, it again dashed back to claw her senses. Taehyung phrases jingling inside her ears like a wretched chorus and God, she was feeling so stupid at the moment. Her old-time crush slept with someone else. . .well, that was heartbreaking.

Without Jungkook's knowing, without knowing herself, Talia placed her heart under his fist.

Only, she knew how horrible and the ugly way she wanted to cry out, bleed out all her emotions, but her emotions were scattered everywhere——too hard for them to be gathered together.

"So he isn't a virgin anymore." A bitter laugh resounded in the deepest corner of her heart.

Jungkook swallowed greedily, hardly, upon seeing Talia's eyes fixed on the floor, despair carving her angelic feature.

"Why is everyone so silent?" Taehyung's cheeky voice broke the stillness looming around them, and suddenly the huge room seemed small to Jungkook, even spinning.

"Guys, guuuuuysss. Say something, anything. Are we just gonna stand? Wait why are you guys so weirdly silent as if I said something that I shouldn't." Taehyung snorted, rubbing his chin in a thinking manner.

"Yes, you dumbfuck." Namjoon gritted his teeth in annoyance, earning a quizzical glance from Taehyung whose mouth was dangling in the thick air.

"The disrespect. I'm leaving." Taehyung dramatically announced, wiping the fake tears. "Don't you dare to stop me, our friendship ends here, right fucking now." Namjoon waited for Taehyung to move from his place but he didn't shake his body muscles to walk out. Namjoon flashed him a done gaze, that guy never took anything seriously.

The inky haired boy pointed his glare at his pal. Kim Taehyung and his big mouth that Jungkook wanted to break, sometimes annoyed the hell out of  Jungkook and Namjoon. But, it wasn't Tehyung's fault. Jungkook never had a heart to heart conversation with Taehyung, he never bothered to talk about his tiny-miny crush to Taehyung about Talia. Because for Taehyung, it was all a mere bullshit, a joke.

Kim Taehyung doesn't believe in crushes, the lad just knows how to crash things in his path to get whatever he wants, right now he was not the centre of attention to concern. However, Namjoon understood everything, without uttering Jungkook, Namjoon understood his friend's sentiments toward the
green-eyed, dove as white girl.

The way Jungkook stole glances at Talia in the classroom, in the cafeteria, and the playground. The way he dreamily sighs with a lovesick smile in the hallways whenever Talia walked passed him, and the way he kept searching excuses to argue with her——like purposely bumping into her, and not accepting his mistake just to be a jerk, or keep pulling her hair and calling her ugly for no specific reason. Namjoon knew he always infuriated Talia to get her attention.

Talia lifted her lashes, simply peeking at Jungkook, face blank as the canvas. It eradicated the boy inside because he could see her chin trembling, she was so close to breaking down. His brows knitted, when Talia coolly went to grab the orange juice from the table and took a light sip of it, wiping out the lump sticking in her throat.