.MR HEART SLAYER 6.

[EDITED. RE-WRITTEN]

6| "I'm not really fond of threesome."

The thumping of his shoes against the marble flooring slivered the lingering silence. The butler and maids were standing in a line side by side of his serene figure, respectively lowering their heads down. A glass of wine nestled in Jungkook's palm as his free hand was shoved inside his expensive dark gray slacks.

"Is everything arranged?" Jungkook husked, his luscious voice influenced to make some female maids' cheeks red. 

Jungkook raised the tumbler to his full lips and sipped the whiskey, humming under his breath when the liquid teased his taste bud. He reminded himself that this was the last drink of the night. Tipping his chin up, he steered toward the imperial staircase, slouching the drink in the glass. 

"Yes sir, everything is arranged according to your orders." His butler spoke. Jungkook's feet halted on the top of the stairs as he veered around, watching them through the slope of his pointed nose. Jungkook's lips curled into a tiny smile, a smile that concealed enigmatic purposes.

"Good job, it's time for the celebration. Open the main gate." The servants nodded, politely bowing in his grace before leaving.

A loud slamming noise rumbled, bumping through the walls to shrink the huge paintings, even Jungkook got startled for a beat. Again, the same slamming noise resounded, earning skittish giggles from the maids as they hurriedly scampered away from Jungkook's sight. 

"This brat." Jungkook rolled his eyes, clicking his tongue on the roof of his mouth– He was royally annoyed.

"Seriously, right now?" Jungkook breathed out, the spark of displeasure was quite evident in his tone. Tilting the glass, he watched the remaining liquid swirl as he took a sip of it while heading toward the room that was the cause of this unnerving disturbance.

He pushed open the door without knocking and with casual ease, Jungkook strode inside. As by the effect, his nose crinkled in utter disgust when the smell of sex and orgasm struck his nostril. In front of him was a man, wholly naked, flaunting his chiseled body by ferociously ramming his cock inside a girl sprawling under him. By his vital action, the bed made a heavy creaking sound and the headboard went to slam the wall to scatter the quavering noise around the mansion.

They were so deeply engrossed in their whole orgy activities, they didn't take notice of Jungkook's princely presence in the same room.

"Jerry my boy. Give your cock a break and fuck I need to bleach my eyes."  Jungkook's icicle eyes tapered with displeasure as he took a sip of his drink. His blunt comment grasped the boy's attention as he bothered himself to let out a low scoff. 

With the last thrust, the brown head boy brutally pulled away, gaining a low whimper from the girl. Almost lazily, Jerry picked up his Calvin Klein boxers and sweatpants from the carpeted floor while flashing his cheeky eyes at Jungkook.

"Look, who's talking? This is the third time in one month you used the same line, I didn't see you bleaching your eyes." Jerry retorted back, sliding his legs inside his pants.

The girl sat up, glancing at Jungkook, who was now standing in front of Jerry. Both males were the same height. Tall and grand and Imperial. 

Her gaze melted on Jungkook, scanning every detail of him. His face was stony, his eyes were soulless and his jaw angular. His black shirt clung to his body like a second skin, outlining the roped lining of muscles as his biceps bulged through the fabric. His sleeves were rolled up, demonstrating the veiny set of arms. And the way he was sipping his drink and flicking his tongue over his lower lip was perfect.