.MR HEART SLAYER. 1

[EDITED. RE-WRITTEN ]

 RE-WRITTEN ]

Past

7 years ago.

The light slapping of shoes against the floor could be heard on the huge basketball court. The boys grunted, almost patiently eyeing the closed door of the football court. The players cringed when the door swiftly ajar. Swaying their hips naturally, nestling pom poms in their palms, the cheerleaders penetrated the giant court with the trolley speaker.

"Hey boys!" The beauties greeted, singing a tune, and waving at them as the boys mirrored their sweet gestures with excited grins.

Some shy and flirty smiles twirled across the girl's lips as the captain of the basketball team groaned heavily under his breath, grumbling not-so-kind words. One game with peace, was he asking a lot?

Jeon Jungkook didn't bother to glance at the girls. Still dribbling the ball, unlike the other players who were openly, shamelessly salivating after cheerleaders, catching their flirty winks.

"Jeon, do you think this blonde chick would agree to go out with me?" Going out for what purpose, Jungkook was aware though he wasn't a saint himself, so he decided not to comment.

Annoyed, Jungkook clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth. First of all, this guy was just part of the team, they weren't friends. Second of all, he didn't give two fucks what this guy was buzzing against his ear like a mosquito.

Jungkook blinked at him with ease, then his blue eyes pierced at the boy's face and then at his hands that were casually resting on Jungkook's shoulders.

"Go upset someone else, buddy." Jungkook arched his brows, advising him to take his annoying ass somewhere else.

"Oh, no problem. I'll ask someone else." The guy awkwardly walked away with shivering bones. Jungkook was intimidating when he wasn't smiling. Heck, the guy was always intimidating.

"So girls, are you ready?!" A loud, enthusiastic voice floated inside the basketball court. With eager eyes, all the players snapped their heads at the beauty. Their excited grins were an eyesore for Jungkook.

This time Jungkook scoffed dryly under his breath, ruffling his inky hair in all directions, making it messy. With a scowl, he turned his precious attention to the captain of the cheerleading team.