. MR HEART SLAYER 52 .

52| "I'm not a bad person, but sometimes I just do bad things. A person likes me, just can't help it."

Talia was pregnant, and Jungkook didn't know. 

How would Jungkook know, he wasn't in the country. It had been three months since he left everything behind. After their graduation he chose to fly to Florida, though his parents were not happy about his decision and at that moment, call him selfish or what, he just wanted to run away from all the suffering that comes from his shattered and torn emotions.

He desperately craved freedom from his sorrow but it seemed like he wasn't that lucky, the agony had already etched in his soul like a permanent ink and it kept rushing back to him, no matter how far he was from Talia. The love for her had thrived inside him, she conquered over his every thought. To avoid the subject and his parents persistently, continual questions, Jungkook had fibbed that he would return in seven months. He needed to breathe, he needed an escape. Being in the same place, same city, the same country means they would keep colliding and Jungkook had no power to bear all the sorrow, his heart was swollen, razed and so was his willpower.  

Talia had believed Jungkook would return, and she tried her best to tuck her pain in the abyss of her chest— Talia had attempted her best not to die every day, every minute by missing him, not knowing that Jungkook had other plans— he didn't leave to come back.   

"What if I never get over you, Talia? What if my heart never stops calling your name? What if my heart never accepts anyone else but you? What will I do Talia, tell me? What will I fucking do? You ruined me, you ruined my heart for anyone else." Tears rolled down to his chin then dripped down to the ravine of bare breasts. Talia's heart tightened by the raspy, painful sound of his voice. 

The beauty's ruddy lips parted oh so lightly to rip out a dainty gasp as her hot tears unleashed to saturate her skin. Talia delicately arched her back as Jungkook hips mashing into her lower body, her thighs quivered against his sweaty, taut muscles as his palm enclosed around her hip and he pinned her down on the mattress. Talia felt him dragging back, then shoving his cock intensely deep until she felt her insides jerking in pure ecstasy.  Talia sensed every bare inch of him, Jungkook thrust deeper and stronger but not that fast, the rhythm of his strokes was slow, sensual and hazy, shaping the pleasure within her, she was a writhing and moaning mess under him.

Both lovers always into rough and hard sex, but today they weren't usual, they weren't wild, they weren't eager. They just wanted to savour the moment until they couldn't take it. It was silly to think but they secretly wished the time to halt and they remained in each other's arms until they dissolve and absorb each other. Jungkook just wanted to worship her, and Talia yearned to crawl in his arms to never abandon. These solitary lovers were damaged, the longing was still entrenching and prospering inside them but it cut into edges— puncturing their ragged hearts.