. BONUS CHAPTER .

"You are so sexy, what a beauty. Can I touch you if you don't mind, can I play with your hair, of course you won't mind, you hottie. Hold my hand, boo." Talia shut her eyes closed, pouting her lips she made loud smooching noises then giggling afterwards. 

"Umah, umah." She clapped, throwing her head back and she let out a zealous laugh. Jungkook gaped at his fiance with his infamous poker face as he sucked his inner cheek. His one palm cupped the side of her waist, hauling her closer to his chest, he dropped his mouth against her ear.

"You are flirting with the wall, baby." Jungkook mumbled, gawking at the drunk Talia winking and sending teasing flying kisses at their living room wall. 

"Ish, you are tickling me. Go away." Talia jiggled under Jungkook's firm arms draping around her waist as he let her go by her whiny demand. Talia covered her ears, what if the brat again came to tickle her skin with his hot breath, it was feeling funny for some reason— good but funny. 

"Do you wanna date me?" She slapped the wall. "Answer me, I'm talking to you wall. Answer me! Take me to the date."

"How about I fuck you against the wall?" Jungkook deadpanned, he arched his eyebrows when Talia whipped her head at him with judgy eyes.

"Rude, you're both rude." Talia booed at the wall and then Jungkook. She slapped her palms over the poor wall again. Talia gasped stumbling on her feet then giggled when Jungkook was quick to wrap his arms around her waist, the male fondly stared at the drunk woman talking nonsense.

Currently, they return from a business party that was hosted by one of Jungkook's clients. Talia wasn't fond of parties, she stayed beside Jungkook, flashing her dazzling smile to the guests, it was fake to hide the fact that how badly she wanted to get out of that place.  Jungkook was engrossed in his boring business talk that Talia wasn't interested to know, she was standing beside him but didn't bother to heed a single word. 

And when Jungkook wasn't looking at her, she sneakily swayed toward the bar and ended up consuming too much alcohol to ease the yawns. The first shot of vodka wasn't that powerful, the second shot was okay-ish, the third shot seeped her senses and the fourth rattled her insides and after that the shots were unstoppable.

"Kook, this wall is stupid. Kick him out of our home. No, beat this shit, beat it for me, my love." Talia stomped her feet like a kid as she clutched onto Jungkook's biceps, hauling him toward the wall. Jungkook craned his neck at his green-eyed beauty who had an adorable pout on her kissable lips, her cheeks were seductively flushed as her eyes were hazy by the intoxication.

Jungkook wanted to kiss that ruddy, sinful mouth until their lips turned raw. 

"Tal, let's go and sleep. It's too late." Jungkook spoke, caressing the curve of her puffed out cheeks as she shook her head. Her chestnut bangs moved by her movements and she snatched herself away from his warmth with an arrogant 'hmph'.

"No, first you beat this wall." The diva hissed at the wall, as if a real human standing there that she couldn't bear any second, her eyes were narrowed. "Use your muscles baby, make me smile." She flashed her broad, glossy eyes to lure him as Jungkook fought the urge to chuckle at her silliness.

"Baby Talia." Jungkook flickered her chin playfully, a honeyed rasp in his voice to melt the frown between her brows and enough sexiness to clench her thighs. "If I punch the wall. I might get hurt, do you want your Kook to get hurt, mmh?" Her chin stayed between his index and thumb as he rubbed his thumb pad over her skin. Talia instantly shook her head when the realisation sank into her drunkard mind.