. MR HEART SLAYER 39 .

39| "The love once we shared is still rooting inside me and it's fucking growing every passing second."

"Ma'am, do you need anything? I will make my special Darjeeling tea for you or you need a cold drink, coffee, wine, anything to calm you down. Ma'am, please boss strictly order us not to allow anyone to disturb him." The young maid and other staff of Jeon mansion hectically moved behind the coy beauty who was going to climb the staircase but was halted by her statements. The entourages exhaled out their disturbance, they were too fret to encounter Jungkook's bitterness. 

The maid's words penetrated Talia's heart, it was agonising, horrible to withstand. Jungkook was busy fucking that woman who she loathed with every inch of her being. Why does Jeon Jungkook have to be this heartless, so emotionally detached?

Talia could infer Veronica's bare, hourglass body under Jungkook's grand figure, squirming in mind-losing pleasure and how he would break her in a wildest, painfully sensual way. She could visualise how their bodies moulded in a luring manner. By the thought, the bizarre sensation of nausea whipped the walls of her stomach as Talia had a harsh urge to puke out her bleeding emotions. 

Talia's body twirled at the staff, those pair of green eyes had a ferocious glow. They all cowered upon hearing the gritting sound of her teeth. New anger rippled in her veins and she could taste it glossing in the bare tip of her tongue. 

"I want Jeon Jungkook's head on a silver platter. Can you do that for me, sweety? No right? Then shut up." Talia snarled, flinching them by the venom dripping through her words. Beads of stiff sweat embedded in their forehead as they nodded their heads in agreement. Talia flipped her chestnut hair back, ascending the stairs in feminal grace. The fierce click-clack sound of her heels ripped the glum silence muddying around her. 

"Woah, bravo!" A young maid in her twenties chirped like a birdie, eyes glittering in utter idolization for the actress who was stomping toward the particular blue-eyed male bedroom. 

"She looks so angry, maybe. Mr Jeon messed up with her too. He shouldn't fool around this much. I'm scared one day he will get killed by  the girl's nation if he keeps focusing on maintaining his casanova status." A butler said, showing his scepticism yet his words made other maids crack into a shy giggle.

"My idol glanced at me, now she knows about my existence." The other maid had the same dreamy gleam in her eyes and it was so radiant that it could put the bright dripping chandelier hanging over their heads in shame. 

"Her aura is powerful and expensive." She chuckled. "She can control our boss dicking around everywhere, by the way, did you notice Lee Talia called us sweety? Gah, we are sweety's, ish. I'm so happy. She is my favourite actress! Do you think she will give me her autograph if I ask her?" They giggled, heading for their works. Not noticing that the brown-haired male was there, lips drew in a thick, concerning the line. 

Jerry didn't mean to listen to their convo but the way Talia entered the mansion like a disgruntled hurricane, reckless enough to destroy everything on her path was something that no one could ignore. Usually, Jerry avoids women causing an uproar around his older brother's territory, it was like a daily thing for him. This time he couldn't help but walk out of his room upon recognising Talia's not-so-calm voice dipped in the full bucket of irritation. 

"Ersa. . ." Jerry quickly called his best friend. A shocking frown travelled over his handsome feature as he blinked hard in disbelief. "Why are you not responding? Wait, did she just cut my call like this?" He queried himself, sucking his lower lip. "This never happened before. Does she get bore of me?" Jerry gasped.