. MR HEART SLAYER 16 .

16| "That's why dogs like you must always remain in leash. They can harm other people."

Talia was seething, her blood was boiling in sheer resentment. The cold shower was not helping to fade the upsetting uproar inside her veins. Talia placed her palm flat over the wall, latching her eyes shut.  Jungkook's statement and his every dismal word circling her ears in a loop, breaking off a prickling sensation her spine. And his gaze, so sharp and raw, she could still feel it smoothly slinking through her skin.

Jungkook was like a blade as if he could easily slash Talia open, bleeding her unsaid emotions.

"Screw him, screw him million of times and those girls who slept with him. I would rather choke of a shred of glass pieces but never accept his wretched invitation, fucker." Talia gritted out, placing her forehead on the cool surface of tiles.

Everything about Jungkook does angry her, from his inky hair that becomes longer to his eyes, seductively grazing his brows. His blueish eyes have turned more piercing—— even his damn jaw that sharpened overnight. Most importantly, his wild, solitary heart, sometimes she felt like his maddening organ thumping inside her chest. Talia didn't like this feeling, Jungkook overpowering her, controlling her without fucking doing anything, she couldn't tolerate this.

"He is not gonna forgive me and I can't forget what he had done to me," Talia mumbled, heart quivering against her firm bones as water trailed down her cheeks, her chin trembled. "He won't give me a single chance to explain and I don't want him b-back too—" The water interrupted her blinking, striking delicately over her thick lashes. A sudden urge to cry flare in the back of her throat.

" —what's the point? What's the fucking point here? This man is not my Jungkook that I have been known for so long, my Jungkook was kind-hearted, sweet, he always put other people first before him." Talia greenish eyes reflected sadness.

"But this man has changed, he loves to humiliate people, pinning them down. And no matter how much I deny this thing, but I'm the reason behind all this. I stirred this ugly side of him. " Talia sniffed, lips curling into a sneer.

Jungkook wanted her, but not in a sugary way. He wanted to fuck her, ravish her, break her into delicate pieces then retrieve her again to shatter her. That's right, like he said the game was on now. But, according to The coy beauty, she would win, she would conquer. Jungkook could look at her, but couldn't reach her. He could wish of her, but couldn't have her. Talia would fight tooth and nail.

"I will bring down that man on his knees but won't let him have a slightest taste of me." Talia pulled the corner of her lip between her teeth, a weird habit of her that she always does whenever she gets excited.

Talia grabbed the white towel and tightly wrapped around her body. The fluffy fabric stroked across her skin as she sighed. Her bee-stung lips puckered into a pout as she gets out of the bathroom, trailing water behind her, humming and bobbing her head.

"Yo, Kookie, kook-kookie. Jerk-kookie, oh yeah." Talia hummed, looking down at her feet, without noticing that someone was amusingly gazing at her through hooded slits.

"Hello there." A raspy, manly voice, caused Talia to chocked in her saliva as she hastily snapped her head up, only finding the sturdy Jeon Jungkook sitting on her bed.

A cry entangled in the back of her throat as if a lone animal trapped in a wood, desperate to escape.

"You. . ." Talia gulped in agony, her face scrunched in abrupt annoyance, that she quickly hide it. Talia had mastered in hiding her expression, she knew how and when to pull the uncaring and uninterested veil as if she doesn't care— even the shady world burn around her, Talia would still act like as if she was having tea with satan.