. MR HEART SLAYER 50 .

°°°°°

°°°°°

50| "Lovers don't unlove each other, they live for each other." 

A void in Talia's chest, wide and thick— it was hurting like hell, it was hurting too much as if her body was maimed. The girl couldn't do anything to prevent the vital pain, it was seeping her limbs, physically agonising her being. The misery, the pain was permanently attached to her like a plague, the only cure was the guy who she couldn't have now. 

A guy that Talia would never forget, especially the colour of those electric blue eyes. A guy who would always own her bleeding heart and occupy her mind. A guy whose contiguous laugh would still rumble in her ears for eternity like a heartbreaking symphony. A guy whose smile was too beautiful to be real. A guy who she couldn't get over with. A guy who she would search for in every man. In the end, she would easily get defeated because Talia wouldn't be able to find the guy in others— Talia had stabbed his heart with his own bare hands.

It had been three days since she locked herself in her room, not interacting with anyone, not even her mother but as she was good at acting, Talia made Dasom believe that she was fine and not drowned in the sea of heartache. It was not hard to do that, she had perfected an art to suppress her emotions. And for Jungkook, his heart was toppled, destroyed and demolished into tiny slivers. A simple text had shaken his world in the flick of the finger. How could that be possible? At first, he thought it was a joke and Talia was playing around to tease him. Realization knocked the air out of his lungs when Talia stopped replying to his texts and refuse to meet him in person, he understood that she wasn't joking— Talia was fucking serious. The girl who couldn't spend a single day without hearing his voice, couldn't live without seeing him was now refusing to meet him.

Talia wiped her tears from her shrinking hands that were ruthlessly cascading down to her pale cheeks, as she read Jungkook's overflowing messages popping up on the screen to throbbing her heart mercilessly. Talia had no courage left in her to reply to him back— though she was withered and desperate for the one glimpse of Jungkook, discerning that if she gazed in the abyss of his blue pools, she would only meet the sight of his lonely, shattered heart and battered trust. 

Jungkook: Talia baby, what happened? Why are you not talking to me, please pick up the call? 

Jungkook: Did I hurt you? I'm sorry if I did. You know I can't live talking without you and it has been three days without seeing you, I feel like I'll go crazy. Why don't you wanna meet me? Tell me what's wrong, do you need time? Just tell me what's wrong and I'll give you as much time as you need. Did something happen at home? Did your dad say something to you? I'm worried sick here. 

Talia could feel Jungkook's desperation and concern, trickling from the base of her skull to the end of her spine, scorching her skin in their wake. Jungkook kept calling her but Talia kept declining the calls with a heavy heart, what would she tell him? Why was she doing all of this?  Already, the stalker was fixing their eyes on Jungkook. Talia knew that the person had counted every movement of her and Jungkook's. The wretched threat dashed back to whack her senses drastically. The neat tumours shot down to her bones and Jungkook's gorgeous face flashed in front of her eyes. What if the stalker or kidnapper whatever that shitty person was again tried to harm the male, Talia couldn't let this happen.