. MR HEART SLAYER 24 .

24| "Who doesn't want to fuck her? She could put the moon in shame."

Jungkook dropped his taut body on the couch, as he took a sip of his whiskey. The bitter liquid slipped through his throat, teasing his adam apple, skimming his taste bud. A tiny smirk chiselling Jungkook's cheeks, as smoothly his thumbpad stroked over his lower lip, flickering away some remaining drops of whisky from his lip, toying with the soft flesh while watching Talia's pictures in her Instagram account.

No, Jungkook wasn't checking her account this time. He was—— of course, without any guilt or hesitation using her actual account.

Long story, in short. Jungkook hacked Talia's Instagram account with the help of Taehyung's cyberpunk buddy.

There was nothing important in her account that could grasp his interest, just Talia's pictures in her workplace, some with her fellow crew members, co-stars and her friends that he had seen many times. One picture that she had posted a few months ago with Kizzy, who was lying beside her as Talia nuzzling her face on his fluffy fur, her green eyeballs were huge, infant-like and shimmering.

Jungkook lips shouldn't be curled into a soft smile, he shouldn't mutter an 'adorable' statement under his low breath for her, he shouldn't stare at her too long until he couldn't blink consciously—until he couldn't think suitably.

A breathy sigh broke out through his ruddy lips as he scrolled down, clicking on a video where it seemed like Talia was in some studio. A pointy maroon colour suit exceptionally hugging her hourglass figure, as the ebony shade of heels adorning her feet. She was squatting down on a white shade of box, surrounded with lights and cameras.

It was a photoshoot that Jungkook was not eager to know for what brand she was modelling for, but being a curious guy for Talia, he still watched the video. Ariana Grande's song 7 rings could be heard in the background, as the coy beauty was bobbing her head, dainty hands swivelling and creating jolly moves to enhance her little, animated dance.

His throat vibrated for a chuckle, it was a light, hearty tune to lighten his mood as Jungkook sucked on his lower lip. It was such an adorable side of her. Jungkook suddenly had a great desire building inside him by seeing those soft, slick chestnut hair dangling and delicately moving by her head movements. He wanted to twirl them around his dainty fingers to play with.

Shit, he was drunk now. Jungkook shook his head and gritted his teeth, feeling dizzy.

The thing that intrigued Jungkook deeply was how quick she was to hide her brash expression and pull that professional, serious mask over her face upon noticing that the photographer was ready to capture her every changing, crossing—alive expression in his camera.

Talia flipped her hair back like she always does, and proceeded to offer poses. With every pose her facial expression and body movements changed, earning praises from the photog. And God, Jungkook's heart was blowing at a brutal pace against his bones, the vicious tangled in his stomach tightened.

Lee Talia was such a sensual thing, an enchanter— a sin with skin.

"Look at this chick." Jungkook's chest rippled for a sexually, frustrating growl. He blinked, a drunk smile curving his rosebud lips.