. MR HEART SLAYER 31 .

31 |"Seven years ago I had built a wall between us, and now it's too late to break."

Harsh panting sounds seeped the wall of her gym as the snapping, smacking sound molded in the raw air. Chestnut locks lazily falling and dropping in front of green, vicious iris and some sticking over her sweaty face, stubbornly attempting to divert her focus yet she didn't bother by them. Talia bared her teeth, jaw clenching at the aching point. Jungkook's every word was like a toxic hum, too piercing than a scream, it was neatly lurking in her ears.

Talia parted her feet, holding her ground. The fabric clung around her thighs as her lean muscles tensing, writhing before she snappily swung her left arm and again banged her fist on the heavy bag. The cycle went on.

"Shit." Talia muttered, grabbing the bag, she placed her forehead against it. Trying to ease the roaring distress inside her and ignoring the sting around her reddish knuckles.

Pain, she was too familiar with it. So it doesn't irk her.

Crystal drops of sweat embellished her lean neck, soaking her sports bra and some trickled down between the valley of her breasts, grazing between   her pecs. Her stomach vibrated by the hectic pants. Without opening her eyes, she hastily unraveled her hand wraps as if they were itching her skins, coolly tossing them on the floor, near her feet. Boxing workout was her favorite pastime when she wasn't at work, it always helped her to control her frustration, soothe her mind but strangely right now she wasn't able to find any shade of peace.

Jeon Jungkook was the bitter-sweet cause of the riot inside her. Truthfully, she had imagined his unfairly, gorgeous face while punching the bag yet couldn't find solace in it.

Exhaling loudly, grabbing the water bottle water from the kitchen she walked to her living room, gulping the water she let her thoughts jumbling everywhere as her body dropped on the couch. The hush around her apartment was not comforting this time, normally she adored silence where she would be  immersed in her typical romance books and enjoy the cup of coffee, but right now it all felt like two pairs of hands, enclosing around her neck.

Talia's mobile rang, demolishing the chains of her rush thoughts.

The coy beauty answered the call and tossed a questioning hum, knowing that her manager slash best friend was on another line, definitely annoyed by the fact that Talia avoided his call five times in a row. He was aware that she had intentionally and unapologetically avoided it. Not that he could do anything about that. His boss was just a little bitchy sometimes when she demanded to leave alone.

He was silent, Talia rolled her eyes.

"Yes, Yuta my boy. If you have done giving me silent treatment, please care to open your mouth and explain why you bothered to call when I told you not to disturb me." A faint rasp in her salacious voice, as she clenched and unclenched her fist. A low 'tsk' abandoning her lips upon feeling a slight tinge around her delicate skin.

"Fine, I had to call you. Because it's my work you know, you pay me for this."

"I don't pay you for calling me because certainly, you are not a great companion to gossiping about stuffs— stuffs that always proves to relishing for me and you know I love spice." Talia hummed, a coy grin pulling in her lips.

"By the way, do you know that famous producer, what was his name again? Yeah, Kiren, that guy get caught while having sex with his maid and the person who caught him was his wife. She was a very good friend of mine. I have advised her not to marry that hell-dog but the poor soul told me that she loves him more than Chanel. . ." Talia shook her head, sounding dramatically disappointed.