. MR HEART SLAYER 37 .

37| "You lose sometimes, you win sometimes. It's normal. But for me, except me. I always win."

A wolfish smirk adorning his ruddy lips upon seeing the caller id illuminated on his mobile screen. Jungkook tilted his head in a cocky manner. Dainty fingers ruffling his ebony, lush hair in all directions to make it messy as he lowered his body on the black couch. 

He was so satisfied, so joyous― but not in ease. 

"Where the fuck you are?" Talia's hoarse voice rumbled around Jungkook's bedroom, the resentment pulsating in her words, the trembling was clear in them. 

Jungkook rolled the tip of his tongue on the wall of his cheek. Tempting the coy beauty fury was one of his favourite things, it excited him, aroused him but this wasn't time to be horny or hard. 

"Useless question, of course, I am in my home and you are very, very welcome here." Jungkook snappily rolled his darker, aquatic eyes, a flirty scrape in his deep, luscious tone. "We can do 69 to each other all night with unquestionably amazing, and mindfucking orgasm. Well, I love the thought of showering together too." 

" You and fuckening thoughts. I'll kiss your boot if I get to stomp in your throat later, or better stab a dagger in your chest." Talia bites back at him, as Jungkook throws his head back, a hoarse laugh peeling through his throat. 

Talia didn't find anything humorous, all she wanted to slaughter the Jeon name of trouble. Her mood was; murdering him and then dance all over his grave. 

"I can't pinpoint why you are so cranky today, Tal? Come on it was just a movie. It was just a slap. That asshole of your father is toxic for your mother, I saved her. I kinda low-key feel bad for Ersa but what can I do, my mother can't see her sons in profound misery. And some of the few tears that you wasted on your bleeding heart don't really matter, sweetheart. It's okay, it happens."  Jungkook drawled, with a fake sigh, sounding innocent as hell. 

Talia's lips parted, was he serious? Oh, his bold audacity to declare openly those heart-wounding words so casually gutted Talia. 

"Well, you deserve those tears. Don't you think so? '' Jungkook glacial, bleak eyes glimmered in brutal mischief as he poured the wine in the glass and took a sip, the liquid leisurely taunting his taste bud. 

Talia's delicate, hectic breaths filled the space of his room.  The male sealed his eyes as if she was there as if he could fucking touch her and hauled her fragile being toward him. A battered, severe knot wrench in the abyss of his chest. Does Talia do deserve those tears? These phrases cracked in his thoughts. 

Suddenly, unexpectedly he felt sick. He knew Talia doesn't deserve those tears.

"You—" Talia uttered, clenching her teeth. Before she could complete her sentence, Jungkook began.