. MR HEART SLAYER 51 .

51| "I'm crazy about you and I'm darned sure that I'll always be crazy about you and you should be with someone who is crazy about you."

Not being able to be with this male who was too perfect and too right for her brings a bitter clench of grief in her guts. Heat sweep in her chest, was it stress or excitement? No, perhaps it was the agony that was scorching her silken body against him.

Talia's delicate hand unwantedly tried to push his gigantic figure away from smashing her small frame against the wall. A sigh like a soft whimper fled between her teeth as Talia freed her mouth from the bruised kiss, breathing heavily she attempted to look away but Jungkook yanked her back by cupping the back of her head and again drive into deepened the heart-rending kiss, drowning himself in the intoxicating taste of her that was too familiar yet too exotic for him. 

Jeon Jungkook never knew that he would be someone's slave, this thought never occurred to him that he could also devote himself to someone. He never knew that he would love someone at this point where he would lose his all right senses, where he would name his being to that person. At first, it was just a fascination for the green-eyed girl, a desire, an admiration and he never wanted more than that. 

Jungkook was happy to see her from afar then Talia stepped into his heart, flipped his world and it turned into something more, then she crawled under his skin and engraved herself within him, now he couldn't erase her. If Talia asked him to sell his soul to the devil, he would do that, because Jeon Jungkook's senses had chipped a long time ago. He was astonished at how this girl was controlling and luring his every emotion just by her gaze. 

Talia yanked his wrist from her head, by bracing her palm over his chest she pushed him away. Talia's heart quivered in profound grief as coldness seeped her spine. She had nothing to say, no words to use the correct statement to make the male understand so he could walk away from her bedroom and— her life. 

"What are you doing here?" Talia spoke, succeeding to make her voice as harsh and distant it could be. Those comely green pools scanned his devastated state. This time Jungkook didn't appear all mighty and cocky as usual, his blueish eyes were glossy, rimmed red and indicating his grief. Lush jet locks drench in his sweat and carelessly tousled across his forehead. "Get out Jungkook."

"You have never asked me this question before, so why now?" Jungkook placed his both palms beside her head, boxing her under his taut arms as Talia shuddered by the amount of yearning and darkness his glacial eyes held. "Answer me, Tal. I'm waiting. What suddenly happened that you don't want me in your room. . . in your life?" Jungkook's hot breath fanning over her parted lips as his intense eyes stared the route of her soul.

"Nothing, I just don't want to be with you anymore. Don't tell me you were serious about everything?" Talia arched her brows at him, a mocking glimmer in her eyes as Jungkook gulped hard. The taunting, amusing question in her gaze was like a shred of glass penetrating his chest. 

"I was never serious, you know. You were fun Jungkook, I liked spending time with you, and maybe I was in love with you for a brief moment then it all faded away. I fell out of love with you. I'm sorry for that, and In a few months we're going to graduate, and I think it's time to separate our paths, so you can move on and start a new life. I really don't care." Every word charred her tongue. "You had fun and I had fun, now stop thinking about that." Talia shrugged, removing his hands as she attempted to walk away but Jungkook was abrupt to snatch the groove of her waist and hurled her close to him.