. MR HEART SLAYER 14 .

[ You can imagine Talia as anyone, feel free to do that, just don't be rude in the comment section]

14| "Ever heard about hate sex?"

Talia's green hues shimmered in abrupt resentment, flickering everywhere on Jungkook's faultlessly crafted feature. His blue tint of eyes that he embezzles from sea and sky flared in mock with no trace of humour.

"Stop running your mind sweetheart. I'm not here for sex." Talia felt a disturbing rasp in her naturally salacious voice.

How could Jungkook think like that? As much as she didn't want to bother by his words but it did leave a scratch in her bones. Talia felt offended, she was not some whore. Talia was not in denial, she could accept it that her desire for Jungkook was lusty and raw but that doesn't mean she would easily sprawl herself in front of him. Somehow, she only wanted to believe that it was L for lust, not another word that also started with L.

Jungkook slanted his head sideways, face terribly expressionless. It was difficult to say what was galloping through his mind. Talia stared hard at him ignoring the fact that her skin went hot under his icy gaze.

"Uh. . ." Talia hissed when Jungkook gripped her chin again rather severely.

It was not a delicate touch to soothe the ache of her heart. This time it was rough, cold ——and demanding. Jungkook wanted to let her know that she was in his territory. He owned that place, and he had power over her at the very moment. As if he controlled her every breath that she took, her every pulse, her ever heartbeat, every single quiver of her skin under his dominating grip.

Jungkook was awfully close to her slightly parted mouth as she suddenly felt dazed and little mad at herself. No man ever made her whole being messy and bother like this, alone turning her knees jelly.

"Get up." A manly growl chimed inside her ears as she quizzically arched her brows at him.

"Wha—" She was so enchanted by this Godly, untouched man that she couldn't sense the meaning of his statement.

"Get up from my chair, you don't belong there, My Talia. " He husked in his sleek voice as the coy beauty felt like carnal kisses trailed down her spine.

"Oh!" She groaned, facing the wrecking shame. Clearing her throat, she started again.

"Well. If you keep your hand on yourself and give me a chance to get up." Talia sassily grumbled, swatting his wrist away, harshly. "And breath too."  Talia stood far from him at a decent distance.