. MR HEART SLAYER 25.

25| "I will kill him, and dance all over his grave."

Green eyes narrowed, furious flames twirled in them as they traced across the bright screen of her mobile. There was a picture of a high school girl. It was Talia, of course. Long chestnut locks delicately sprawling over her shoulders, the same dove as white skin and green eyes big, twinkly staring back at the camera with a broad smile sloping her thick lips. She was straddling on his lap, attempting to take a selfie with the guy that she was in love with.

The flashes of memory crashing down in front of her vision. Talia recalled how Talia was a giggling mess on Jungkook's cute whining and sulky expressions as he was shirtless flaunting his divine body, yet hiding his face behind the pillow. His lean hands demanded the whole attention of the camera because he was not in a mood to take a selfie at that time. At last, Talia had to exchange kisses with him just to agree her big boy for one picture. A tiny, tragic smile tickled the corner of her lips as she exhaled her sadness out. They were young, happy, and cheerful, flaring a couple goals vibes.

Her gaze quivered, as the neat anger kicked in her guts. She felt irritated from the core of her being by Jungkook's nasty tries to get her attention or shrink her peace. How dare Jungkook posted this pic on her Instagram account and why?

Talia deleted the pic as soon she could, but it doesn't take two seconds and the picture spread around the internet like a sickness by the tremendously bold headlines.

Lee Talia, the great sensation in the movie industry, who once claimed she doesn't need a Boyfriend to fulfill herself was now secretly dating someone.

It was like chaos erupting in media and now the reports were roaming around her workplace, studio, and apartment to tangle the diva around their questions. Talia was controlling her frustration but it seemed like it was slipping through her fingers.

The whole world could see that Talia's life revolved around her career. At first, she had dated some guys, it was them who always approached her and it was Talia who always struck them out politely, gracefully from her life. Because Talia knew that no one could fill the never-ending void inside her, she never felt the thrill coursing around the root of her hearts for any guy, no one was able to stain her cheeks red just by their gaze as if her traitor heart vowed not to be with someone else. It was like grief, a fucking punishment.

Every man wanted to worship her at her altar, but The coy beauty didn't have any desire to make them her believer.

So she gave up the idea to waste her time on someone, someone who was not the owner of those pair of particularly blueish eyes, asshole personality, and viciously gorgeous as sin face.

And now this. That jerk posted their pic. No one had noticed that this pic was so old, like seven freaking years old and she looked too young but who cares about this thing, literally no one. And if people find out that it was an old pic then what about the caption that Jungkook put so boldly- 'Always his, all his to admire'

"I'm not yours to admire maggot." Talia sneered, a dark chuckle in her lips. The words felt like venomous needles for her heart. Without doing anything, without revealing his identity Jungkook claimed her without her fucking knowing in front of the whole world.

She knew Jungkook was taunting her, trying to sink under her skin by pulling these childish stunts. Talia resisted an urge to throw her mobile away. What did he want to prove by doing all this? Why did he post their pic?